Chapter 10

Three months go by and it's two weeks until 2015. A lot has been going on. Me and Jamar have been getting serious, my birthday is January 2nd so I'm planning that out, Derquan has been on my case lately, I'm pre-planning for prom and graduation dresses, and my mom is on a work trip so she won't be back until the week of my birthday.

Tonight I'm double dating with Georgia and Armani. So I'm getting ready for that, we're going to this fancy ass high rise dinner so I have to dress really upscale. I put out an all black high low dress that has a gold belt with some red bottoms I got for my birthday last year. I got in the shower and did my regular routine. I did a smokey purple eye with a Mac's Gunner lipstick. I got dressed after.

After I was done, Jamar came a few minutes after. He looked bomb. He wore an all black suit, excluding the jacket. He got a fresh cut and he smelled so good! He said his hellos then we said our goodbyes. As we got in the car we started talking about my birthday and what I'm going to do. He said he'll help me out.

We pulled up to the building, there was valet so you knew it was going to be fancy. We got on to the elevator and we went to the top floor. It took forever, but the wait was worth it. It was so beautiful. They got us a seat next to the window. And I thought Jamar's view from his apartment was beautiful! As we walked over we saw that Georgia and Armani was already seated. He said our hellos and sat down.

Georgia looked good. She wore an Army green dress, with some black heels and a red lip. She went natural with the makeup, she did a curly up do. Her ass was sitting pretty as always. Armani matched her with a Army green shirt and simple black slacks. I didn't pay attention to his shoes.

I didn't know how to pronounce any of that shit on the menu so Jamar ordered for me.

"Girl Tiana! What you got planned for your birthday?" Georgia said as she ate her food.

"Well," I said. "I just want to have a slight get together, you know I don't know to many people so nothing to big. Birthday dinner and then turn up! You know."

She nodded, "that sounds fun! Yesss bitch!"

Everybody bust out laughing because she's so loud and ghetto.

After we left the diner, I asked Jamar can I come over to his place for a while so we can talk about my birthday plans. We drove to his place and got settled in. Since we've been getting a little serious I've been coming over a lot. Even chilled in his bed. I haven't had sex with him, it has to be the right time.

We walked into his room and I plopped on his bed. "So about my birthday."

"Yeah, so what you want to do again?"

"See this is why you need to pay attention," I said poking his chest with my finger as I explained what I want to do.

"I know that you want to do that," he said picking me up and putting me on his lap. "But I'm talking about what are WE going to do. Just me and you?"

I had a blank stare. "Uh, I don't know."

"Well you having your party that Friday. I say, that Saturday we get a hotel ," he said as I nodded. "And you let me treat you right." I crossed my legs because that shit turned me on. He started rubbing my thighs and licking on my neck.

I palmed his hand, "well in that case, all this you doing?" I said pointing to my neck, "you need to save for that night." I winked at him and got up. He smirked and went into his living room.

"Can you get me something to drink boo?" I asked. He walked over to the kitchen and got me some juice. Then he laid next to me, putting his head on my lap. I played in his hair. I stayed over till about twelve then he took me home.