Meeting Him

I walked out into the hallway on my first day of work. As I was walking, a slim dude bumped  into me, causing all his papers to fly everywhere.
"Oh, shit! I'm sorry!" He looked at me for a second. "You're the newbie right? Uh, Spencer Reid, nice you meet you!" He shook my hand.
"Uh, it's fine honestly. I'm (your name) Casey. Nice to meet you," I looked around, "Here, let me help!"
We picked the papers up and walked towards the rest of the team.
"Good afternoon everyone, this is (your name) Casey. She will be working with us from now on."
"Nice to meet you, Dr.Casey. I'm looking forward to working with you." Everyone said.
Elle explained what the case was  & what we were working with.
(On the plane)

Reid was sleeping, Morgan too. Gideon couldn't make it due to personal reasons & Elle's looking at files. I scooted closer to the window.
"Y'know kid, I saw you and Reid this morning," she set the files down. "You're the only person who's managed to make him drop his shit like that. It's cute, he's an awkward nerd." Elle said.
Reid sits up from where he was laying down. He yawns.
"Ugh... we there yet?"
I smirked

"From this view, no. We're in the middle of the ocean... a few more hours at best."

He sat up & scooted closer to me.
"You damn liar!" He pushed me playfully.

(Hours later)