The truth

Finns pov-

Wait so how did you guys brake up? ' I asked Jacob.

Well we went to a party she got drunk and broke up with me.'jacob said.

Oh, anyway where is Mille?'I ask. She left because mr.harbour is sleeping.
I look to the teachers desk and there he is dosed off.

—————after school—————

While me and the guys are walking home we see millie and some random guy walking together.

Millie's pov-

So millie what do you think about us actually being a thing?'joseph said.

Like dating?'I ask. Yeah,like dating.'joseph responds.
Uh no no,i don't do relationships.'I say.

So your just a hoe?'he ask.

Stupid boy.'I say as I push him on the grass and start running to my house.

Finn pov~
Finn are you ok?'caleb says. Yeah,but I have to do something you guys can keep on walking.'I say. Ok bye.'jack says.

As soon as their far enough I start running to Millie's house.
Hey it's me finn.'I say as I knock on Millie's door.

What do you want?'millie says opening the door.
To talk.'I say. Well I don't wanna talk to you.'millie says. But I know your secret.'I say smirking.

What secret?'millie says.

That you and Jacob Used to da-
Shut up and get inside.'millie says covering my mouth and slowly shutting the door.

How'd you know and what do you know?'millie says.

Well Jacob told me that you two used to date, but you guys went to a party and you got drunk a broke up with him.

That's all he said?'millie asked. Yep.
Well he's a liar and that is not how we broke up.

Then how?'I ask. If I tell you don't you dare tell your rude friends.'millie says.
I nod in response.

Well the party was hosted at me ex best friends house,iris. And when we got there Jacob told me to wait so he could get us a drink and he left me there for like an hour.so I started looking for him everywhere but couldn't find him,so I went upstairs into iris's room and there he was with iris on her bed kissing.

Oh that's sad.'I say rubbing her back in circles.
So is that why your afraid to date someone?'I ask.

Kinda.'millie says. So that means you probably do like me and I still have a chance of being with you.'I say grinning.

Maybe I do like you,but I still wouldn't date you.'millie says trying to hide her smile.

But why?'I say blushing.
Because the last time I dated someone Jacob and his boys beat the hell out of that dude.'millie says.

And so what?

You would get hurt, and I don't want you to get hurt.'millie says.

——————————

This chapter was kinda long because I didn't post early so I felt guilty(sorry🥺👉👈)

And also I'm only posting one chapter to so I will post more tomorrow because I feel more guilty.

Bye and stay safe