Caution, The First Meeting

It began in October just as a chill had set in. Adam was feeling restless and hopeless by the phone call he had overheard his husband make a month earlier. The very day he set a plan into action was the very day he met Jayson Gabbard.

There had never been anyone in his life like Jayson. Adam didn't even know that anyone like Jayson existed. Growing up sheltered in a conservative town raised by a drug addicted mother in a trailer park, then at 18 marrying a gay conservative nearly 20 years older, will set significant limitations on what a person will know about many things, especially sex. Jayson would change all that.

Jayson was standing beside a mustang in one of the picnic areas of the park. As Adam came around the walking trail that circled the park he caught his eye immediately.

"I am Jayson and you better use caution around me," he said in a deep voice, which was the next thing that drew Adam in. He loved a man with a deep, gravelly voice. Jayson didn't bother to move or even look in Adam's direction.

"Excuse me?"

Jayson then allowed his eyes to meet Adam's. "I will either make you fall in love or leave you broken and so emotionally scarred by the wild sexing I put on you that you won't know what hit you. Either way I will leave you wanting more cause I don't settle down." Jayson wore a slanted grin and his dark eyes danced with a wild mischief. "I am so good, in fact, that after I'm through with you, you will spend what's left of your life craving me. Hunting for another version of me."

Adam was intrigued and stepped forward into the parking lot. He gave a severe eyeroll and worked to light his cigarette in a stiff autumn wind. He laughed through an exhale of smoke that hung over the both of them. "The way you're building yourself up, that ego of yours must be bigger than it is!" he said once he came to stand next to Jayson.

"Sassy-" Jayson jerked the cigarette away from Adam and shoved it in the corner of his own mouth. "I like a sassy guy. They can legit give me back to back nuts if that behavior carries over in the bed." He pulled forward and Adam gave a hard look in his direction just before his dick began grinding against Adam's leg.

"Are you a dog in heat?"

Jayson wasn't phased in the slightest. He pushed it harder. If Adam hadn't been turned on he would have kneed him then and there. "Does it appear to you that I'm lacking?" Jayson asked in his deep voice.

Adam smiled as the wants of his own growing cock controlled his mind and actions and he briefly forgot his mission. His eyes became two, perfectly fine lines that drilled into Jayson. "You are hot, I will give you that."

"I know."

Adam backed away slightly. "But in what universe do you think it's acceptable to rub your junk on someone?"

Jayson pulled towards him again, grabbed his shirt and brought his mouth against Adam's ear. "Anywhere I am is my universe and in my universe anything I do is acceptable. Especially rubbing this monster against a clean cut like you."

Jayson wasn't lacking, that much Adam knew. Nor was he lacking in looks. The black hair, black beard, and the black chest hair poking from a shirt thats buttons were opened halfway, and eyes so dark they could pass for black, did in fact turn Adam on. The confidence didn't hurt either not that Adam would have ever admitted to it. A man who knew he was sexy was just automatically sexier to Adam.

"I think "monster" is a little generous-"

Jayson flashed two rows of straight teeth through a wide smile. "Is that so? Well now-" He took a slow, careful drag from the cigarette without moving his stare from Adam. As he handed it back over he supplied a wink. "You haven't seen what I can," he finally exhaled a fine of smoke directly in Adam's face, "and will do with it." He gave a hard nod. "A clean cut like you I'm thinking hasn't taken many dicks of any size-"