Pt 1;; Give Up Already

Foot steps and chatter filled the hallways.. and the smell of fresh baked waffles filled the cafeteria and the hallway that surrounded it. All of this occurred as the curious boy looked around the corner trying to find his lover.

??:
"BOO!!"
The boy heard someone say from behind him, making him jump in place.

??:
"Not funny Haechan! "
The boy said trying to act like he didn't get startled a few seconds ago.

Haechan:
"AWW!! Common Mark, it was just a joke!"
Haechan said in an unsteady voice. In a tone that sounded like he was trying to hold back his laugh.

Mark:
"What's so funny!?"
Mark said in a stern voice while crossing his arms. He was feeling quite irritated.

Haechan: "Why are you so mad.. it was just a-"
He said pausing his sentence. Realizing the real reason Mark was mad.
"Dude I know your mad about him not answering your calls but-"
He was cut off by Mark raising his voice.

Mark:
"It's not just that! He's hasn't been coming to school either for the past week!"
Mark said in an angered voice.

Haechan: "I'm gonna be honest Mark.. If it's been that long and he's ignoring you.. maybe he's just
not interested in being your boyfriend anymore"
Haechan said in a compassionate tone. Trying his best not to make Mark even more.
"Just give up already"