Chapter 7 Reunited

Justin Pov

I though that since I have nothing to do and I'm hungry I might as well go to eat so I got in my car and started to drive to one of favorite restaurants me and Ryan love it I wish he could come.

I walked inside and I look to my left and saw Ryan waving me to come I smiled and waved back it was Ryan but whose the girl?
Bethany's Pov

I just shot myself omfg it's... it's.. it's..Justin!
He hugged Ryan and turned my way I look at him wishing for him to ignore but no that didn't happen.
Umm so Hi Bethany long time no talk.... He smiled .
Yeah I chuckled.
He's cute I had a crush on him before he met Selena and fell in love with her.
So Bethany your on a date with my buddy?
Yup. Why would he ask me obviously I am sitting right here.
Well Ryan don't break her heart she's delicate and worth it. He winked.
Justin winked at my and told me that I was worth it?
Does he no ..he has a girlfriend ....ok shut up Bethany your here with Ryan.
I smiled back at Justin after he said that.

He ordered his food and just sat there all alone. I felt kind of bad for him he was a good guy.
I told Ryan if it's ok if I go and talk to Justin for a few minutes.

I went over to Justin he looked up and smiled, I smiled back.
Hey Bethany ?
Hi Justin I know we haven't talk in a long time but I just want to come over and talk to you because you looked lonely.
He laughed I'm fine Beth go enjoy your date I looked back and said ok.
A couple minutes later Justin got up to leave he looked at his table and winked. At me?
Ryan said he had to go to the restroom so he did.
I thought that since he's gone I could see what the note is about. I walked over to the table and found the note
It said :
HEY BETH WELL I JUST WROTE TO TELL YOU THAT IM SORRY YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND AND I MESSED IT ALL UP I WANT TO TALK SOMETIME IF YOU WANT MY NUMBER IS 555-555 hope you call me soon so we can talk and hang out:) I miss that.
My mouth was wide open it felt like I caught a fly.
I miss Justin.