Not always what others think

Some people think of teenagers as, rebellious. Which some of us are, but we can be so much more than just the adults eye. Teenagers to me are the strongest age group, we love when hurt, we always worry about what we wear or what others think of us, which isn't always a bad thing until it starts to weigh on your mind. You go through heartbreak, by seeing the boy you love with someone else, you've never really seen pain until you see him with another girl. We struggle with grades,we always have a thought on the back of our mind of failing our parents expectations. We get pass through others comments, when we really don't even know who we are. Things start to weigh on our minds, we think of changing who you are. We're self-conscious, we always worry about what people think. And you know, there are some girls and boys who don't care what people think of them, but there's also a majority of teenagers who take everything inside and overthink everything. When things aren't exactly right, we put in our head phones and blare our music so loud we can't hear what anyone has to say. People say in middle school, we're supposed to be more mature and treat each other with respect. But what teachers and adults don't see, is everything get so much worse in middle school. It's sad to say that we're stuck, five days a week eight hours a day, come home exhausted, still have homework to do, go to bed. You wake up, walking to school and you look over and there's girls laughing and staring at you. You question about what exactly they're laughing at, if they're just trying to look cool in front of their boyfriends, or they need someone to bag on to feel better. This is life, almost every teenager goes through this. And were isolated.