Chapter 5: WTF

It was a Friday night and I decided to head out to the diner. I threw on my flannel, black jeans, combat boots, and my brown bangle. I made my way over to big Mama's diner, with my thoughts swimming in my brain. I'm not going to lie, I was extremly atracted to Josh. But not anything more than a nice fuck. Not to mention I really needed one right now. 

I cooly strolled in the diner and to the nearest booth, when I felt my phone buzz. It was Josh, but how in the fucking hell did he get MY number.

Josh: Hey I was thinking I could come over to your house later. ;)

Me: WTF Josh how the hell did you get my number??

Josh: No need to worry about that, so what do you say. Yes. Definitely. Or of course. It's your choice baby. ;)

Me: How bout no, go fuck yourself Josh. :)

Josh: Well too late cuz I'm already there. our parents are having a dinner, cuz mine are leaving for a month or so. And guess where im staying. ;)

That was it, I had enough, and didn't even get to order food. I made my wat home in my black 2014 Bugatti. I busted through th door and ran all the way to my room. Even though my mom made my favorite meal, spagetti, I could smell it all the way from my room. And holy shit did it smell good.

I took a long hot shower, set my alarm that I'm not going to wake up to, and got some sleep.

Hey guys sorry for such the long wait, but I was really busy! Hope you like it, and feel free to write about anything I should tweek.

~xoxo Zay ;)