『15』 Disorder

"Forget the Bad Times, you still have 12 new seasons and 365 new episodes"

!TW! : This chapter involves Eating Disorders so if you're easily triggered by it please brace yourselves or don't read

Zayn was just glad to be back at the Mansion for the second time today, he was getting exhausted and he really needed a good nap before rehearsals. Zayn kicked off his shoes to the side of the door carelessly, along with taking off his jacket that a staff gave him on the van since he was getting cold with the van's air conditioners, even though they were small. Zayn was the first one to run upstairs quickly using the ball of his foot, not caring at all if he was stared at by his two of his bandmates who lived with him.

The Bradford boy rushed into his room and as his body felt weaker, his bed caught him just in time as he collapsed onto the mattress. He was very out of breath just by running up the stairs, his chest moving up and down at a slow pace but very heavily, Zayn let's his body rest and melt into the warm sheets. Thankfully Zayn didn't leave his bedroom's air conditioner on but if he did then he would've freezed if he stayed in his room for any longer.

"Zayn, hello? Liam told me to check up on you" Niall opened the door without a knock or a warning, he sees Zayn looking pathetically tired on his bed. Zayn looks up from the pillow that he had buried his head in and glares at the blond Irish for barging in.

"Knocking, Niall. Heard of it?" Zayn said jokingly with a half smile, even though what Niall did really irked Zayn, he knew he couldn't stay mad at a person like Niall. Zayn sat up from his bed and kept on staring at Niall, waiting for an answer.

"Right, right. Sorry, but I just wanted to ask how you're feeling? You were shaking cold in the van, also you've getting a lot more skinnier I've realized" Niall scratched the back of his head, he was truly concerned for his bandmate and Niall knew very well that Zayn hasn't been eating as much as he used to after a long time of living with him, but Niall decided to keep his mouth shut and not mention anything about it because he refuse to believe his bandmate starving himself.

And seeing Zayn look so weak only made the Irish boy's stomach swirl around, what he was also worried for was the Bradford boy has been awfully quiet ever since the interview, which does seem normal for Zayn, well at least that's what the Management wants Zayn to be.

"I'm alright, Niall. I've been eating okay, if you're in my room just for that then you can leave now" Zayn said but with more annoyance in his tone, he tried to keep his composure around Niall since Zayn knew how much of a baby Niall really is, emotionally. But Zayn always hated whenever the boys would ask him if he's alright or ask about his eating, it was mostly because he didn't want to feel any guilt because of what he's doing to himself and how that knowledge will hurt the people that love him.

Zayn didn't want anyone to pity him, or anyone to worry for him. He knew well what he's doing to himself and he had promised to stop once it had gotten worse, I guess this should've been a sign for him that he's gone pass the line.

"You skipped breakast this morning, and you didn't eat any Nando's while on photoshoot. Me and the others were starving at photoshoot, how could you not?" Niall takes a few slow steps closer towards Zayn, thinking as if he would scare him off if he went too fast. But Zayn still felt tensed, he doesn't want more people to know his secret, he starts to wonder if Liam had told Niall about it. Surely he wouldn't, right? Well it's Liam, he's Daddy Direction and who knows what he could do.

"I'll eat later when I go downstairs, I'm just not in the mood for it. Can you please just leave my room now, Niall?" Zayn warned him once again, Niall hesitated for a bit trying to make the right choice. He was mildly bothered by his bandmate's health and if he leaves now he knows that he wouldn't be able to keep his mind off of Zayn. But then again Niall didn't want to anger him or alarm him so he figured he'll just leave him alone and ask another time.