What happens now!

After nabbing those thieves , the team opts to tie their hands and carries them to their  house first for a golden confession they had to give and obviously track the big head behind them.

Abhi  would sigh out in relief and would exclaimsl with satisfaction, "Finally we found these burglars."
(Now I'll see what they do Prachi.)

Ranbir huffs in an innocent anger, "Yes cheif , how happily they were eating their samosas ! Here Prachi is trapped , and these thieves! Oh lord, why only the good have to suffer..

Aryan calms down his brother ,
" Ranbir don't worry , she'll be proven innocent now, I trust you"

Both the brothers share a hug .
Vikram gets amused at his son's sudden temper and wonders about what was happening between him and Prachi. He always loved the bond of trust both of them shared, they trusted each other so deeply that nothing could break them apart.

Vikram questions Ranbir over his reason of his sudden emotions .
Ranbir gets confused with  his detective Dad's questions , because he never wanted his true emotions to get revealed without letting Prachi understand.

Ranbir stammers heavily: Nothing that! There is nothing about what you are thinking ! How could you think  that I would chill out when my best friend is in trouble .

Vikram nods away in satisfaction. He failed to understand his son's covered-up emotions, but a doubt as a speck was still stuck into his mind.
Abhi who was avoiding the dad and son's idiotic conversation was deeply engrossed in thinking about Prachi , and couldn't resist from calling her .

Abhi: Hello! Prachi , please come home urgently  , it's really important.

Prachi: Why sir , any problem(nervously)
Abhi : You just come early !
( and he cuts the calls)

Ranbir: You should have told her that we have caught the thieves, she would be worried.

Abhi: You'll see how her emotions of suspense change to joy . Just wait and watch!

On the other hand ,
Prachi was moving around in search of her mother.

Shahana: What happened , you look tensed!
Prachi: Yes , Mehra sir called me to come , he seemed tensed... I am worried . Would it be okayy.. to go , but Ma told to resign from the job.
What a dilemma I'm into!!

Shahana( in tensed tone): But she went to market!

Suddenly Sarita aunty pops out of the kitchen and says, " You can believe him , there might be a reason why he called you"
Prachi nods, "but Ma!"

Sarita: I'll inform your mother , don't worry, you just be confident and see why he called you"

Prachi gushes towards the door , while shahana follows her.

Shahana: Wait ! Prachi, I'll also come with you.
They rush with mixed emotions of anxiety and fear.

Our bold men , were fearless as  they carried the heavy bodies  towards the main hall , and placed them majestically on the sofa placed in the centre of the hall.

Abhi: They'll rest here till Prachi comes.

Vikram suggests of informing the police,while Abhi suggests him to do that  later once when Prachi would come.
Vikram appoints Aryan the job of taking video of the confession as proof .
As soon as the men were ready with the division of labour , Ranbir's Dida yells out in disgust.
Dida: Whose these men are , why are they in such condition!
Her screams alerted the women of the house and they all rushed to take a glimpse just to get shocked all of a sudden.

Rhea and Alia were shocked to see them.
Abhi was confused at their expressions, but he neglected.

Ranbir ( in his manly voice) : They are those thieves who burgled  Prachi's place that night .
Fortunately , we found them!( sighs with victory)
Vikram and Abhi nod in affirmation.