1 - Wei Wuxian was taken to the mountain

The "cultivator" which is known as "Yiling Patriarch" was taken to the celestial mountain. The woman who is called "Baoshan Sanren" was the one who take Wei Wuxian back to the mountain by foot. He needed treatment immediately or else he won't be able to live any longer. Baoshan Sanren had to waste some of her spiritual energy in order to save him, and her expectations are that Wei Wuxian would wake up and accept the request of being her pupil. After a while, the treatment is complete and all she got to do is to wait for Wei Wuxian to wake up. She assumed that it would take hours for him to wake up so she decided to make food for herself and the guy who she did the treatment on. She always does that to the abandoned children when they were taken back to the mountain by her.

When she finished preparing the food, she placed it on a table and then went to check out if Wei Wuxian was still in bed or something. So, she immediately went into the room and saw something that was unexpected. Wei Wuxian was already awake and it has been a few minutes after Baoshan Sanren finished preparing the food for him and herself. It was strange, she was sure that she haven't met anyone who woke up after a few minutes. It was yet a miracle. Wei Wuxian looked at her and was shocked. "WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE AM I?! TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!" shouted Wei Wuxian directly at Baoshan Sanren. She had to introduce herself and then apologize after so she said, "I am Baoshan Sanren, nice to meet you. Before you say anything rude to me, please know that I am the one who saved you. I am sorry for taking you here to the mountain with me, but I have a request for you. Although I would like you to accept my apology, please".  

Wei Wuxian was shocked when he heard the name "Baoshan Sanren". It was his mother's teacher. "I am sorry for shouting directly at you. I thought I was kidnapped by someone since everyone wants me dead..but I accept your apology." said Wei Wuxian. Baoshan Sanren had to ask him without thinking because of the word "everyone wants me dead" so she said with a confused voice, "What do you mean everyone wants you dead?". Wei Wuxian wasn't quite ready to tell her so he kept his mouth shut. Baoshan Sanren noticed that he doesn't want to talk about that so she decided to change the subject. "Well - do you want to be a pupil of mine?" said Baoshan Sanren. When Wei Wuxian heard that, his eyes went WIDE. His own mother's teacher wants him to be her pupil, it was a shocking yet confusing news for Wei Wuxian. He thought he was dreaming so he slapped himself multiple times. As he was going to continue, he felt someone grabbing his arm which was Baoshan Sanren. She was telling to stop slapping himself since she doesn't have a clue why. When Baoshan Sanren was about to speak, Wei Wuxian said, "You're my mother's teacher, and now you're asking me to be your pupil. This could be a dream". 

"Wait what? I am your mother's teacher? Hold on, what's your mother's name? I want to know yours too." said Baoshan Sanren with a curious voice that's easy to notice. "Yes, you are my mother's teacher. Her name is Cangse Sanren, and you can call me Wei Wuxian." Baoshan Sanren is of course shocked, she wouldn't even believe his words when he said that his mother is Cangse Sanren and his name is Wei Wuxian. She realized that she brought the "Yiling Patriarch" to the mountain with her and even saved his life. And then she had a flashback of her asking Wei Wuxian if he wants to be her pupil. She regretted asking him that question but doesn't know what to do right now. She's standing in front of him with wide eyes open and looks terrified at the same time. That made Wei Wuxian think if she wanted to kill him or even want him to leave the mountain that she brought him here. "I am sorry, please don't kill me even though you've saved my life. I thank you for that, I will leave immediately if you want me to-" Wei Wuxian's words got cut off by Baoshan Sanren and said, "No no, it's f-fine. I-..don't mind you staying here for a bit". 

Of course Wei Wuxian was shocked when he heard those words. "Thank you, master". said Wei Wuxian since Baoshan Sanren was his mother's teacher so that is why she is considered as Wei Wuxian's master. Baoshan Sanren couldn't even imagine Wei Wuxian saying those words, and he even brought a smile to her. It made her blush a little, but it went away after a few seconds. "My pleasure." said Baoshan Sanren with a smile since she couldn't hold back a little. Thankfully Baoshan Sanren wasn't afraid of Wei Wuxian which cheered up Wei Wuxian a lot. (secretly)

Wei Wuxian then realizes that he need Baoshan Sanren to do him a favor. "Um - master?" "Hm?" replied Baoshan Sanren. "Can you do me a favor, please?" Wei Wuxian asked Baoshan Sanren with the pleading eyes. "Sure, ask me anything." Baoshan Sanren replied with a smile again. "Okay so, you may know that I don't have a golden core, right?" said Wei Wuxian. "I heard the rumors before but now you say about that, I guess that's true. Why do you ask me that?" said Baoshan Sanren. "Well, I need you to help me get my golden core back without taking someone else's golden core." said Wei Wuxian since he remembers transferring his golden core to his sworn brother which was Jiang Wanyin. 

"Of course, but right now you need to.."