❣ Prologue ❣

Here's my new story. This is a dark story. So there will be some explicit scenes and offensive words. I've warned you in the beginning.

Happy reading 😊😊😊

*****

It was a dark stormy night in New York. All the trees in the streets were waving their heads furiously and people rushed into their houses.

Abir was getting ready to meet someone. He was tensed. His past bitter memories gushed like water into his mind. The things which he never wanted to remember were always haunting him.

He had even spent sleepless nights due to the worst nightmares. He was standing in front of the mirror and looking at himself.

"Why? Why me? Why did you become such a despicable person? I wish I'd remained a child forever. No not a child. I hate children.  Arghhhh no" he yelled. His phone binged.

"Hello, Mr. Abir Malik?"

"Yes. Who are you?"

"Who I am is not important. Madam said she's not in the mood of meeting you. So she has sent me to get the money bag from you" a man spoke in a rough voice.

"Where should I meet you?" Abir asked him.

"At the basement of the apple tree bar"

"Okay" Abir ended the call.

He drove off to the place the man had mentioned. He got off his car with the bag in his hand.

Someone from behind hissed at him. He turned back to see a man who had hid his mouth with a face mask. He called him.

"Come here. This location doesn't have a CCTV camera. It's safe to lend here. Tell me have you bought one lakh" he asked.

"Yes" Abir said. " Fast, Give it to me" he said and got the bag.

Meanwhile Mishti was attending the party upstairs. As she was feeling uncomfortable between all drunken and dancing people, she decided to go home.

But when she entered the basement, she sensed something weird. Her sixth sense warned her that something wrong was gonna happen.

Unfortunately she was right. She could see the back of  a six feet tall  man. He had wound his hand around the other one's neck and other hand was holding the gun.

Mishti gasped. Abir felt someone hiding and turned around to ensure if anyone was there. Luckily Mishti hid behind a car.

That's when she saw him. She had heard that The topmost businessman in the city, Mr. Abir Malik who was an arrogant, reckless and rude playboy. But Mishti could always predict that there must be a horrible flashback in the past of these kind of people. She was a psychiatrist and she was sure that Abir was not someone who was truly a heartless jerk.

She was always curious to learn about Abir. She couldn't say why she was so steady in learning him. Maybe because she was attracted to him.

Then a gun shot bought her out of her thoughts. Abir put him down bleeding on his forehead. That's when she realized he had killed him.

A murder???  Mishti had never seen a murder right in front of her eyes. But when she realized that she was the only person there she feared. She never wishes to witness such horrible situations.

"Assistant Ajay, come to the apple tree basement with our men immediately. I've killed him" Abir spoke in the phone.

Mishti couldn't understand how he could act so calm and composed after killing someone.