❣ Reaching out the devil❣

Hii my dear readers,

*** If you really wanna thank me for the update, then show me your love by giving as many inline comments as possible.***

Happy reading 😊

*******

Mishti adjusted her makeup and stood near the window in the guest room. Her thoughts drifted to her parents.

Mishti now owned the famous and the best clinic in the city known as the Reddy hospital. She was Ms. Mishti Reddy, the only daughter of
Mr. Aditya Reddy and Mrs. Radhika Reddy.

But unfortunately, her parents had died in a car accident when she was an eight years old kid.

Ever since then she was taken care by her uncle Mr. Rajeev Malhotra, Radhika's younger brother. He had always taken care of Mishti as his own daughter. His wife was Mrs. Latha Malhotra and she was also a kind and caring person. She had never seen the difference between her own daughter Elena Malhotra and Mishti.

But Mishti never wanted to rely on her uncle's family for the whole life. She wanted to become an independent woman and a strong lady who had the power to heal anyone.

Elena was Mishti's ever loving bestie. She was always a friend more than a sister. She was ever chirping, smiling and a beautiful soul.

Mishti's dad was her role model. He was also a psychiatrist and her mother was a gynaecologist. Ever since she was born, she had seen her parents curing and treating patients.

They always selflessly loved people around them. She remembered her father's words,

Mentally ill people are no inferior to we people. They're also people who are stressed and lonely and don't have anyone to open up his heart and share their bottled up feelings.........

Mishti since childhood was very caring and thoughtful before doing anything. Maybe this was the trait she'd inherited from her parents. She started to care more about the patients than the normal people around her. She always has been having a fire to cure broken people. Maybe that's why she was standing here......

I miss you dad......she said looking at the stars and a lone tear ran down her cheek.

That's when she heard the sound of opening of the door. She immediately regained herself and acted normal although she was nervous.

When he approached her, his cologne filled her senses. Abir's room was just the opposite to the guest room. But he'd taken too long to come.

He grabbed her and pinned her to the wall next to the bed. Mishti's heart stopped for a second at his impulsive action and she left an audible gasp.

He stared at her intently still with their interlocked hands. Then he nuzzled into the crook of her neck. "Your body spray smells divine" he hissed making his breaths hit her ears.

Mishti became numb and the hairs on her neck stood erect in attention. When he started to pepper kisses all over her nape, she started breathing heavily and a soft moan escaped her lips.

This was enough to gain Abir's attention. "What's your name?" he asked her, pulling away. "M-Mishti" she stammered and said looking away from his eyes as she could not beat his scrutinizing gaze drilling holes in her.

Mishti.....he whispered to himself and then spoke "I don't like it when people don't look into my eyes while speaking" he roared making Mishti shiver.

He tilted her chin with his index finger and asked " You get it???".
"Y-Yes...." She said.

He lifted her up to the bed and laid her down and came on the top. Then he pinned her hands above her head and settled himself over her.