Scarlet

To anyone who didn't know what was going on would have thought it was a homicide scene. It was hard not to think so, with blood red drops slipping down the walls and onto the marble floor. Not to mention the bathtub was filled with the same runny liquid which didn't help the whole scene look any less innocent. 

But it couldnt be further from that. Our shoudlers nearly touching, I stood neck to neck with Tyra Woodson.  She was grinning, indirectly looking at me through the mirror.

"I love it,"  she stated, tousling her newly died hair. The red dye had created a complete chaos of the bathroom, dripping off almost every surface. It was sure to leave stains, but it was worth it. 

I had finnaly gotten her to do it, to permanantly dye her hair. I liked to think she did it, due to my prodigous persuasian skills. But, like most things, it was prabobly in the name of rebbelion. Everything Tyra did was in defiance of her father. Every mark on her body had a history, from the piercing to the illegal tatoos.

I watched as she brushed her fingers through her hair. The expression on her face could have slowed down time,evrything would stop just to get a look at her. Her small nose was turned toward the ceiling, and her crystal blue eyes wandered off in though. 

Tyra Woodson was the most beautiful girl I knew .