Alexis

Just once.

Nothing can happen if you do it just once.

The only problem is, telling youself this dosent change a thing.  It's just you saying words with no meaning. Because no matter what you say, you know deep down there is always the possibility of you getting addicted.

I checked around, one last time. And then in I went.

The room was dark, and smelled of cleaning solution. I grapled around for the light, quickly seizing it and turning it on.

Just once.

Esther Leor told me it was behind the stack of paper towels. I quickly spotted them, and there it was. A shiny smal bag. The bag that broke all you seven year old promises to yourself. a bag of cocaine.

Just as I was about to leave unseen by anyone, the metal door crashed open, and in stumbled two bodies. I rapidly tucked the bag into my pocket.

The bodies where pressed against each other, lips locked in affection. The boy was lean, with a short crop of golden hair. His hand wrapped around the neck of the girl, whoose stringy purple hair was sprawled around her face.

Purple hair. I only know once persron with Purple hair.

"Scarlet? What are you doing here?" I hissed at her. She shreiked, obviously unaware their was another soul in the room. The boy seemed panicked of the random noise as well. 

"Oh.. oh my god. Look Brooklyn, Im so sorry." The look on Scarlets face was sheer panick, her face turning pink. 

"Why the devil are you sorry." I pondered this. But then it was all clear. Because in that moment, the boy stepped under the light.

It was Ben Spatters, MY boyfriend. MY benny making out with my closest friend in the secrecy of a janitors closet.

And suddenly I woke up. MY sheets where twisted into intricate knots, and sweat whirled on my forehead. Pulling myself out of bed, I did as my therapist instructed for when this happened.

"Brooklyn Elizabeth; You have to stop, The past is in the past. You need to let the flashbacks go."