PROLOGUE !!

Diduuuuuuuu!!!!

If Zoya has not been in the faraway field, she would have flinched hearing her lil sister's voice... or shrieking!!

The whole street came to a halt hearing that chirpy crispy voice.... her nose and cheeks flashing red, her eyes almost teared up.... She was irritated by her Didu's sudden disappearance as well as sad that she couldn't find her in their hangout places...

Rubbing her eyes, finally Zoe ran towards the last direction... towards the end of the small street... towards that small field, away from the city... away from the crowded streets... a place fully green and calm! How could she not think of this place?

Her Didu, being her Didu, just love love this place na! Yes... her Didu was just like this place... always pleasant, always gentle, always calm. Just opposite of her...😝

But their bond be the best! Like opposite poles attract eachother, these two sisters are inseparable !! From the day, their Ammi, gave away Zoe's small hands into Zoya's...she never left her..nor did she let her feel that their Ammi was no more..

In this young age itself, she became Zoe's Didu wali Ammi!😊. Who takes care of her and scolds her just like their Ammi, and consoles her being her Didu!❤️❤️

Finally after seeing her Didu, Zoe face brightened up!! But when she found out that Zoya was not alone...her small brows were caught into a cute si frown!..

Huh!! Didu left me worry for her since I woke up. Disappeared just like that! To come here...and that too not alone! And who are these boys!??

She thought to herself,as she saw two boys..one similar to Zoya's age and the other slightly taller and older than Zoya and the first boy. Both were wearing similar t-shirts. While the elder one looked much calm and composed for such a young age, just like Zoya..the other one, Zoe thought, was like wearing the the board of ARROGANCE on his face. His messy hair, much to contrast to the other boys' neatly placed, giving him a messy look!

No Zoe...you shouldn't judge someone before knowing them ! It's not good. Didu said na..

Little Zoe scolded herself and moved towards the three who were playing hopscotch in the middle plain area.

As she moved closer, she called over her Didu, making her fall of as she was playing with jumping on one leg!!
Worried, she ran towards her Didu, who got hurt on her right elbow.. Don't worry...a small scratch. But that was well enough for Zoe's cute little but round eyes to well up.

Zoe : Sorry Didu..

She mumbled to which Zoya smiled fondly.

Zoya : Zoe..don't worry see. It's a little scratch. And I am perfectly alright!

But how could she hide her pain that too infront of Zoe, who knew her inside out! Although the scratch was little, but her hand had been hit on the rock, causing pain to her. Herself being a child, that was much painful for her!

Zoe : You shouldn't lie to me...

She said looking at her hand and blowing small puffs on Zoya's hand.

"Zoya, are you alright? "

Both the girls looked up as the older boy softly spoke to which Zoya smiled slightly. So much care and understanding for a small age. She liked such behavior, someone like her!

"Bhaiyu!! What's so big about it? It's just a small scratch! And it's not a big deal, okay Zoya! Being the one's daughter who is scary for many..you shouldn't be scared of Anything!!"

The younger boy said as if it's no big deal for him!

Zoe : No!! It's not a good thing! We must be Afraid of God! Our doings!