Part 10

(After 2 years)

Well jungkook never get over lisa. He never married a girl. He never liked a girl. His  mom is trying to make him married a girl but that never happened.

Mrs . jeon p.o.v
It's been two years but jungkook never change. Ohh lisa has give me a letter I have to read it.
She went to her room and find the letter. She open the letter.

Dear mom,
How are you. How is jungkook. I know you can't tell me bcause iam dead. So I want to tell you about park y/n. She was jungkook's bestfrien or maybe more. Y/n was very good she girl she was like an angel. She used to take care of everyone. At first I didn't know anything about her but when I get to know I knew it is the most sweet girl in the world. Jungkook was like her everything. When I used to date jungkook I always had that felling that she loved jungkook but she never told me I even asked her but she didn't tell me.i want you to make jungkook and y/n togather. If I didn't come between them .
They would be togather now. Here is y/n address xxxxxx place in busan you can also know her address from this hostel owner xxxxxx place. Please mom make them togather.

Busan 5:00 pm

Mrs . park p.o.v

Hey everyone get y/n ready first. Ohh hey why are you not working. Everything have to look very good.

6:30 pm

Ohhh he has came ,said Mrs. Park .

Authorp.o.v
Everybody was looking at him like he was the most handsome man in the world. And he is the most handsome man in the world . As he was walking everybody was fangirl over him.

Well if you guys are confused then let me tell you today is y/n's engagement

Mrs.park: ohh you came on time dear but you know girs they needs time to prepared.

Handsome guy: ohhhhhhhhh if she didn't came then I will marry you mother-in-law

Mrs.park : aish this kid.

Random girl : omg did you guys saw him he was so handsome. Y/n your so lucky to have him. If I were you I would never let him wait like you did.

Y/n: if he really wanna see me than he have to wait. He can do this for his love right.

Y/n was doing her makeup. Yes the tomboy is doing her makeup.y/n has changed in those past year now she have long hair she does were makeup.y/n has bcome full girly

Y/n p.o.v

Hmmmmm what should I were this one or this which one make me look good. I think this one.

After half an hour

Hmm iam ready to go.

This is y/n looks like.