[11] Older's Past 2.0

After hearing Yixing's departure from the school , that was the time  Junmyeon realize that he fell in love with him . Junmyeon didn't pursue his dream in becoming a doctor. Instead , he used his skills on radio broadcasting . He worked as a radio host where he met a young guy , Baekhyun .

As years past by , Junmyeon forgot all the pain on his heart and started to move on . And now , he was completely moved on .

But there is a saying that ' First love never dies . ' , right ? Would that saying fits to Junmyeon's feelings ?

*

Yixing studied again with the help of Mr. and Mrs. Park . That was the time he knew the Park brothers . He always tutor Sehun and drag Chanyeol with him to school . He always tell Chanyeol's parents on what their son did on school .

Mr. And Mrs. Park once offered Yixing to live with them but Yixing insested . He's judt comfortably living on a rented apartment . His relatives send him money for his expenses and he also gets money for tutoring Sehun .

Yixing focuses on studying that he turned his warm heart into frozen cold. But don't get him wrong though , he didn't hate anyone , he was just...tired . That's it . He was tired on that stupid love life .

But What if one day , he will meet his first and last love of his life ? Will the ice on his heart melt and burn into an intense love ?

*

( Present )

" Bro , you're almost late . Something came up ? " Kris' co-worker asked .

" I just sent my brother off and traffic is a murder . " He answered as he wear his working clothes .

The café is a well-known one , many costumers visits them daily . Most of it are non-busy individuals and some are workers that passes by to have a sip for their favorite coffee or tea .

The bell chimes , indicating a costumer . Wiping some invisible dust on the counter , Kris looked up to the door and saw a familiar figure .

As if on slow motion , he stared at a walking guy . Pretty eyes , hair jet black styled in half and his graceful strads .

Kris was awestruck by his aura .

" H-hello , w-welcome t-to Kim's C-afé..." He stuttered to his crush .

Kris was so nervous because it was just the second time he saw this guy . The first time was when he sent Baekhyun to his workplace , there he saw his co-Dj . He was really attracted on the first sight . That's why he asked Baekhyun for his instragram account . He was just looking into his pictures and now he was so close .

"...what w-will you h-have for to-today ? " Kris continues on stuttering .

" I would like to have one americano and a slice of this mocha cake . W-wait , Kris !? "