Chapter 2

I sat in the treehouse Justin and I built, in the middle of the forest, when we were younger. I never would of thought that I'd spend most of my life in here.

I laid along the floor, using my bag as a pillow as I silently cried. This place was the only place I felt I can actually cry.

The sound of footsteps could be heard, and I now knew Justin was here.

I slowly sat up, and looked up at him with a sly smile.

He walked over to me with a plastic bag, "Love, your face is red." he looked at me with soft eyes.

He pulled out some medicine, a toothbrush, toothpaste, and a small blanket.

"Here, we brought you some stuff I thought you might need. Oh, and if you want you can stay with my cousin Carly, she said she'll help you until your alright moving in to somewhere on your own.." He smiled and hugged me.

"That'd be lovely, you're the best." I hugged him back.

"Oh, and I already had my mom call the school, and they transferred all your information, to the local High School, is about a 5 minute walk from your apartment, and you can finish school, and then go to college." he smiled.

"I love you so much Justin, you've always been there for me, and you just don't know how thankful I am." He's amazing.

"Anything for family, and you deserve to start a new life, go to London, and create the life you always wanted, I'll be out with you in a year, I love you Aubrey, now you have a train to catch."

-
Four hours later, and I was finally in London. The train dropped me off about thirty minutes ago. After I left the train station I caught a taxi, and it took me to Carly's apartment.

And now I sit silently on a park bench, smoking a cigarette as I slowly listen to the birds chirping away carelessly in the cool air.

I never understood the concept of life, when there's so much pain, and heartache, but of course that's not everybody's life; some people just have it so easy, it's not even fair.

The sound of leaves crumbling
startles me, and I quickly turned around to see a stunning young man with long curly brown hair, and tattoos all over his arms.

"Hi, I'm Harry." He smirked.

"Um.. Hi, I'm Aubrey." I simply nodded to him, then turned back around enjoying the rest of my cigarette.

He smiled at me, and then stood beside me, "May I sit?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "why not?"

He pulled out a pack of cigarettes, and lit one.

I took my time finishing it, then stood up, and patted my laps, wiping all of the ashes off my jeans. As I was about leave, Harry gripped at my arm and forced me to turn around, "Will I see you again?"

"Maybe." I sighed pulling my arm away then walked away.