A new house

Jamey come here right now, but dad, now Jamey what did I tell you about going into the pool when I'm cooking dinner. I am sorry I swear I won't go back to the pool, enough I have told you not to go into the pool, honey what is going on here Severus, glad your Kaitlyn, Jamey has been in the pool while i was cooking, Jamey is this true, yes it is mom and I said was sorry, Jamey sorry won't cut it this time young lady, I am only 14 year's old you can't do this to me please mom and dad. Jamey we have told you a million times not to go to the pool  your grounded for three days, but dad, no but's Jamey you heard me and your mother go to your  room till dinner is ready understand young lady now. Fine unless I watch Tv in the living room, no you may not your grounded remember and that means no Tv and no phone, what no you can't do that. Yes we can Jamey now give me your phone right now. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, excuse me young lady do you want four days phone now, fine here take it then she ran upstairs crying cause she disobeyed her parents and she heard her sister crying and went to calm her down but she heard her mom coming to do it instead. Mom I am so sorry earlier I heard Alexandra crying and I wanted to calm her down, it is okay Jamey I forgive you next time ask if you can go in the pool okay, alright mom will dad apologize to me as well. Yes he will I promise hand your sister please, weh weh weh weh weh weh weh. Shh shh Alexandra go to your  room okay, alright mom I love you. I love you to, weh weh weh weh weh weh. Alexandra hey hey It's honey, weh weh weh weh weh. Here is daddy look do you see daddy yeah. Food's ready honey. Jamey foods ready, okay mom is dad with you. Yes he is come on, alright unless he apologies to me first then I will eat. Jamey now, okay I'm coming.