Montana Safe

This is my first attempt to write. I have been reading novel most of my life so I figured I would give it a try, please be nice about comments, but I welcome any helpful advise

Scouring through the house to make sure she had everything that she could pack in her small bag, she takes one last look around, picks up her most valuable possession to leave a life of riches and security to be on her own.  See for the last two years she has try to be the perfect wife, mother and housemaid, but after the first slap on the face things just kept getting more and more violent but after the lost of her child that she was carrying she could not take it anymore.

 Three nights before at formal gathering at one of his client’s house, he pushes her down the cathedral stairs of the home that they shared, he accused her of embarrassing him, because one the maid had walked up to him, while he was talking with a new possible client to let me know that his wife was in the ladies room sick.  She remembers that night so clear, she excused herself to the ladies room because she was feeling a little nausea due to her being pregnant.  She was hoping no one would notice but they maid did. 

While in the hospital one of the nurse spoke to her about escaping all of the violence that she was living in, after explain that her husband was a very powerful lawyer that she could never leave, but the nurse gave her a way out that no one would notice, after carefully explain all the details, that was the day that Mrs. Malcolm Taylor was no longer.