Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Jetton setting on the airplane heading to Moody, South Dakota, looking at the file of one Savannah Harris, this picture what was supplied show a meek, weak look woman, with long dark hair, eyes that are brown as dark chocolate cream, but something in those eyes showed sorrow and pain.  He could tell that this photo had been alter he just understand why. She was a beautiful woman, probably one of the most beautiful one he had ever seen.  He couldn’t put his finger on why she would take someone child that didn’t belong to her. The files show that she had travel from Alabama across the country only staying in small town city along the way.

He had talked with the staff members at Malcolm Taylor’s home, they were not helpful but one of the night maid look like she wanted to talk him more that she did but she did say “Ms Savannah would never harm those children she would put their lives before hers”. What puzzled him more was there was no room at Taylor’s home nor did anyone know of an apartment that she was living in. It was like they all knew who she was and thought the world of her but no one knew anything personal about her, she keep to her self did what was except of her but that was it.  It was all like their information was rehearsed.  Closing the file, Moody was the last place that Malcolm people lost track of her. So that was the place he was going to stare, according to the file she was there for two month, maybe just maybe someone took notice of her, just hoping that he could get some information to lead him to where she was, so he could get back to the ranch and get on with his life.

Sorry short chapter, please let me know what you think so far good, bad , can’t follow. please be kind with your words, I am new at writing thanks for reading