The Dragos

No One P.O.V.

"Where's the damn money?!" Eddy yelled, really pissed. The man, bruised, beaten, and tied to a chair didn't say a word. Eddy punched him, giving the guy a black eye."...I have no...money..." the guy said, obviously in a lot of pain. Then he head-butted Eddy. Just as Eddy was about to punch the guy again, someone yelled Eddy's name.

"EDDY! COME IN HERE!!!"

Eddy rolled his eyes and looked back at the man. "DON'T move, bitch. Or I won't hesitate to kill you." Eddy threatened, smiling at the fear in the mans eyes. Then Eddy went in the next room. As soon as he entered, he came face to face with a bloody Edd, known as Double D. His doctors coat was covered in dry blood and fresh blood. In his hands, Double D held a still beating heart. Double D's plaid shirt, covered in blood, partially showed his chest. His black pant were drenched in...well, you know. Laying on the table was a bloody woman, chest cut wide open.

"Edd! Did you KILL her?!" Eddy yelled."Yes.Why are you so surprised? I do this all the fucking time." He said through his surgical mask, obviously annoyed. "Well...did she have any secrets? Anything we can use against the guy tied up?" Eddy asked. "No. When I kept asking and asking, she bit the hell out of me. Then I got mad. I---" "I don't want to know. Where the hell is Ed?"

"I'm here Eddy!" Ed exclaimed, coming out of the bathroom with slightly charred clothes. "Ed.......what were you just doing?..." Double D asked. Ed looked up with his big eyes. "Wellllllllllllll...the maid said I was a monster. So I showed her what a monster really is. I burned her until she looked like burnt toast." Ed said, slightly twitching.

Double D started thinking about Ed and his sanity...but that is a later story for another chapter. "Did you clean up after yourself?" Double D asked. "Just go hack the laptop, Double Dork. We can't be here much longer." Eddy says. Double D scowls at him before going to the laptop.

~5 minutes later~

"The guy has a seperate bank account in Fiji. $100,000 dollars and $0.62 cents. He also has information on the, um, situation your in, Eddy. He has been tracking you through your black market purcheses." Double D said, not very surprised. "Since when do you buy broken bazooka's?" Double D asked, quite annoyed that their money is being wasted on overpriced broken shit.

"Since you figured out how to make solid gold guns, Double D, I want to see what else you can make." Eddy said, winking. Double D rolled his eyes. "I transferred the money into our bank account, along with the $7,000 dollars in his immidiate bank account." "GREAT!! Now let's go. This place is bumming me out now." Just before Eddy could walk out the door, Double D grabbed his arm.

"First things first---Take care of your damn victim." Double D growled. Eddy shivered, knowing if he angered Double D, all hell would break loose. "Fine." Eddy said, walking over to the guy. Double D leaned on the door with Ed.

Eddy pointed his solid gold gun at the guys head. "Please...l-let me see m-my wife one more time..." The man sobbed. Eddy chuckled. "Your wife is long gone, you wimp. And you didn't get the guts to try and save her." Eddy said. The man chuckled. "Its quite alright...I was cheating...on her anyways." Then Eddy shot him in the temple. "Serves him right, that monsterous scumbag." Ed says, twitching more than before. They all exit the house.

Eddy is smiling about more money.

Ed is laughing and twitching.
Double D is silently grieving for the poor woman. 'At least she never has to find out.'

*BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!*

"What the hell was that?!" Eddy yelled. They all turned around to see the mansion in crumbling pieces. "My bomb." Ed says, followed by more twitching. "YOU SET OFF A BOMB?! THE POLICE WILL BE HERE ANY MINUTE!!" Ed just laughed. "To destroy evidence." Ed laughed even more. Double D sighed.

"Come on Ed, you need your medication." Double D says.