IV

Don't open your eyes, don't open your eyes. I don't want to be with him alone. Not here and not now. My head was killing me, I felt something cold on my forehead and water dropping in my eyes. Shit, my eyes trembled. I hope he didn't noticed.

"Liam. I know you're awake. "

Well, shit.

I opened my eyes and pulled away from him as fast as I could. We were in the couch, he was sitting in front of me and I couldn't decipher his gaze.

"Are you okay?" He asked as I stroked my head with both hands. "You had me really worried. i didn't have time to catch you, you just ... fell and your head hit hard on the table. "

So that's why my head hurt. Hell, i was sure i would get a lump there. I narrowed my eyes at him and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"So now you care about  me?"

"I've always cared about you."

I scoffed angrily. "Sure."

He let out a big sigh and tried to approach me but I just moved away again. "Liam. I think we need to talk. "

What was he thinking? That he could come to my apartment and talk to me that simple after what he did to me? He was fucking insane if he though i would want to talk to him.

"We have nothing to talk about. Get out of my fucking department. "

"Not without talking."

I let out a groan. "Zayn seriously if you do not get out of here. I... "

"I missed hear you say my name." He interrupted me, grinning from ear to ear. I looked at him confused. "I missed your voice, that day in the restaurant... you were so quiet, I just wanted to hear your voice again. I missed you, dammit. "

I missed you too. You fucking cheater. But i would not admit it out loud and less in front of you.

"Well I didn't." I lied. Don't want to sound like a complete idiot answering that i missed him too and mourn. Nope. There was no way.

"I don't think so." He hissed. "I know you missed me as much as I did."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "I don't need to hear more of your bullshit," I got up from the couch and opened the door. "Get the fuck out of here."

He tested me for a while and then he get up from the couch. Wow, I was surprised that he actually did listen to me and was going to get out of here. I groaned when I saw him go into the kitchen. What does he not understand of 'Get the fuck out of here'?

"Zayn, I'm not playing." I reproached him. I saw him out of the kitchen with a cup of coffee in hand and squinted when I saw him sitting back down on the couch, ignoring me completely.

"Zayn!" I whined. He took one look at the box on the table, put the cup down and took his sketchbook.

"You know, the day I left I did not even remembered my sketchbook. But when I did, I was very sad because I thought you'll throw it. "

He ran his fingers through the cover and started browsing pages, smiling.

"Well, I should have done it."

"I'm glad you didn't." He put the book down and now he was taking photos and seeing them with melancholy face. I sighed hard and closed the door with indignation when i knew that Zayn obviously was not going anywhere, i didn't want to cause a fuss and the truth was that deep inside of me i didn't want him to leave yet.

I sat next to him in the couch indian style and took in my hands the cup of coffee he had left on the table, i took a long sip and grimaced. It was a bit cold and didn't have any sugar. I didn't remember that that was how Zayn liked the coffee, to me, that he wouldn't put sugar on it seemed disgusting. I swallow it in disgust and he chuckled beside me.