1

Shinra's POV:

It was a normal day. I woke up to Arthur shaking me. Wait.... HE'S TOUCHING MY SHOULDER!! I felt heat in my face. "Hey, Devil, you feeling good? Your face is red. Do you have a fever?" Arthur said looking into my eyes. He was.....angry....yet... concerned....? "U-uhh no I'm fine Arthu-" I felt his cold hand on my forehead, "A-ARTUHR!" it felt soothing. Ever since me and Arthur fought this infernal I haven't been feeling the same, maybe I so? "Calm down Devil. I'll go get a thermometer" Arthur said and leaving to find one.

Later I felt something small and cold shoved in my mouth.( His dic-)

I suddenly felt pressure rise from underneath my tongue.

"Aaaah~"

Wait... What the fuck came out of my mouth?!?!

"Calm down Devil, I know you're sensitive, that's why I'm not pressing down that hard" I looked up and saw a smirk plastered on Arthur's face.

He pressed the thermometer down harder.

"A-arthur~"

Then it came.

Beep beep beep beep

"203.7?!?!" Arthur said, shocked at how high the temperature is.

That's when it hit me.

I instantly felt hot all over(A/N: like when I text my girlfriend 😬) as pain spread across my body. My legs felt weak and pained.

Arthur's POV:

"Arthur..... It hurts" I Heard Devil say. I looked at his eyes. His beautiful, red eyes flooded with tears. I couldn't help to see my Devil in so much pain. I ran straight (gay) to Captain Obi. "CAPTAIN!! THE DEVIL'S SICK!!" he gave a bored expression, "I know, he was supposed to take his medication" what did he mean? " Due to his powers, it starts to heat up his bones, his medication is supposed to help with that but it appears that he hasn't been taking it...." I heard something fall in me and Devil's room. I ran and saw my Devil on the floor........

What happened to him???

I don't know why I write, but here it is I guess?? I'm gonna go update some books
See ya later!!:)