6!

(A/N: I'm ønline and feeling fluffy! ‹3 the next few chapters are BIG for the story and will have the exclamation mark after the chapter number)

Special Preview! - the word to describe it was sweet, we felt loved and loved each other, this day will be forever carved in our minds...

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Shinra POV:

I woke up with Arthur in my arms, I almost forgot about last night until I saw he was naked. I smiled at the memory of making love to him.  His beautiful voice and how it felt to be inside him.

You feel a sense of happiness and pride knowing you finally made them yours, no one else can have them. A feeling of true bliss.

My train of thought was interrupted by a slight shifting from underneath me. (A/N: WHY DID I THINK BONER?!) . I look down and see Arthur, slowly waking up. I started to panic a little, but let it happen.

"Mmn, Shinra?" He sounded tired, but still tried hard to keep his eyes open.

"Morning Beautiful!" I smiled giving him a kiss to the cheek. I couldn't stop grinning, I love him too much! He's truly a softie at heart, despite the tough exterior that anyone outside the Eight will witness.

He sat up off the bed, not recognizing the fact he was naked until I pointed to my sweatpants. With a small squeak he hid under the blanket begging for clothes.

"What do I get from it~?" I ask, teasing him. He's adorable when he blushes!

"W-We can go on a date?" He asks, slightly poking his head out to look at me, blush still apparent.

"Sounds great!" I'm always ready to see them! I threw one of my 'Inferno' hoodies at him, along with some sweatpants. Everything was a little baggy on him, but he still looked adorable!

But why would he be so hesitant to go out on a romantic outing?

We legit just fucked last night and he's so embarrassed about one date?

Weird............

I know I can convince that thick skulled cute idiot!

Cuz I'm nice and easily convincing! :3
..... To some at least :2

"You ready?" I turned to see him staring at the door frame. When I looked a little closer I saw Captain Obi and Lieutenat Hinawa, just standing there....

Then Captain Obi said the most inappropriate thing-

"Arthur,  ya get some good dick last night?" He had....
The look on his face:( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"U-uhh i- well ummm-" he was stuttering over and over again. It was kinda funny.

"He sure did Captain!" The usual grin on my face.

After we were done talking about our significant others, Lieutenant and Arthur  were muttering amongst themselves talking about..... Uhhhhhhhh..... The true feeling of sex-

I grabbed Arthur's wrist, dragging him out the room.

"It was nice talking to ya but we're going out for our first date!"
_________________________________________

CLIFFHANGER!!