the start..

(doggy is a child) 

doggy and his parents went to the ocean. they were gonna go around a corner when mommy dog had seen mrs rabbit's car had gone out of control. mommy dog pushed doggy out the way. daddy dog didnt know the car was there and why mommy dog had pushed their beautiful child. Until he turned and saw why but before they could even get out the way they got squished. blood was everywhere. little doggy didnt know what was happening. his friends freddy and tigry heard the car and rushed over there. doggy was so overwhelmed over what just happened he bursted out crying. freddy hugged doggy and said
"hey danny? what happened :o("
doggy responded "i dont...know...my mommy and daddy are...both stuck in between...the car...." in a sad tone.
f: hey danny we are boys amd my daddy told me boys are strong maybe if we all try to move the car together maybe they'll be free!!

that really brighten up doggy's mood. before all three of them could go near the car, freddy's dad had came where they were and told them to get away from the car and go near his car in such a tone they all immediately ran to his car. freddy's dad had called the police and ambulance.
after a few hours freddy's dad was informed that danny's parents were both gone and mrs rabbit also. so danny went to an orphanage. he was adopted by wendy wolf's parents so...it was all a normal childhood but without his parents. tigry and freddy still hung out with danny. a few years later (they are all around 10 or 11) danny,tigry,and freddy were playing in the woods until...tigry..he wasnt with them.
f: hey danny?
d: hm?
f: have you seen tigry?
d: no-...wait.

they both started looking for tigry..but no luck.

freddy was devastated..as he had been friends with tigry for a long time. the search lasted for 3 years until the police finally gave up and declared him dead (they are all around 13)
when freddy heard the news he fell into a deep depression. as his dad was running low on money and he knew he would be homeless one day. danny tried his best to cheer freddy up it didnt help at all. everyday at school freddy would keep his head down..until one day he didnt show up. danny got really scared. so after school danny ran to his dads house. freddy's father was there but...freddy wasnt. danny asked freddy's father if he had seen freddy.
fd: u-uh...oh...he just...uh.
d: PLEASE TELL ME!!..
danny had tears running over his face as he didnt want two of his bestfriends gone from his life
fd: get out.
d: h-huh?..
fd: GET OUT!
d: mr fox...? please tell me where he i-..
fd: GET THE F*** OUT OF MY HOUSE.
danny's pov:
he never would act like this...what if freddy is...oh no.

end of pov)

danny ran out the door crying hardly as he ran home. he didnt want his parents to see him crying so he tried his best to wipe his tears. but it didnt help his eyes were still red and puffy so all he could do is go inside. but his parents werent there. he saw a note on the ground saying..
"hey hun, we had to go to work theres dinner in the fridge and we'll be home late at night, take care my sweet babies
                           love
                              mom and dad"

danny's pov:
ugh great they're at work again, but atleast they didnt know i was cryi-
- looks up -
shes standing infront of me.

end of pov

w=wendy)

w: BRO?! HAVE YOU BEEN CRYING?!!
d: u-uh...no..
w: THEN WHY IS YOUR EYES SO PUFFY AND RED
d: I-I...I GOT SOMETHING IN MY EYE, MAYBE A-A UHHH BUG? DIRT I DONT KNOW ITS REALLLYYYY WINDY OUTSIDE Y-YEAH! ITS WINDY!
w: hm.....
ok!!
danny's pov
thank god shes stupid.

lmao end ;o) of pov

3 years later..)

danny heard a knock at his door. so danny got up to open the door but before he did he looked through the peephole. and saw...FREDDY?!
danny quickly opened the door.
d: FREDDY?
f: h-hey danny...
freddy was wearing some...circusy outfit...but danny didnt care he just jumped on top of freddy and kissed him.
freddy was in shock but kissed back ;o)
after a few seconds danny realized what he had done and ended the kiss as he got off of freddy.
d: o-omg..IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO-..
freddy just kissed him again as little danny blushed 👉👈
f: i missed you pup!
d: - BAHAHAAH blush - hmph i missed you too but dont call me pup ;o) (secretly wants to be called slu-)
f: listen..im sorry i scared the he(CK) out of you..my dad sold me to the circus.
d: WHAT?! WHY??
f: for money we were running low..
d: what a di(ldo)..im sorry he did that to you..
f: yah, know..it isnt your fault..while i was there i didnt know how much i missed and....loved you.
d: (danny stared in shock) s-so...you like m-..
f: yes.
d: i...i feel the same..i finally wont have to be with that brat bunny.
f: pffttt her- shes stupid af-
d: yeah my parents forced me with her because shes "perfect"
f: so will you be my...boyfriend..
d: (he hesitated for a sec)....of course!!
danny pulled in for another kith!! freddy kithed back.

end of part one.
(ill probably make another part tomorrow but i have work to finish and i have school soooo yeah bya yall!)