Hug Me Asahi. Chapter 2

Noya x Asahi chapter 2
Noya's pov :
   FUCK! I can't solve the feeling problem. I just can't! Hey diary, d'you know what Daichi says the feeling is? He says I'm fucking in love!! Arggggggggh!!! Is that true? Am I really in love with Asahi? I even asked Tanaka! He also said that I was in love! Fuuuuuuuuuck! Why! But The problem is... I want to believe it. But will Asahi like the libero that nearly fucked up practice cause he was thinking about what the capitan said, and had the weird feeling he always had when he was looking at Asahi? Hell no. Why the hell would he like me? Yes okay, I fucked up practice. Because of what Daichi said, that poor libero ( a.k.a me), was too busy thinking about it that the practice match against Fukorodani ended up failing!!! Yes! The score was 9-25 and the next set was 13 - 25! Daichi...
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I wanna strangle myself so bad, then strangle Daichi, then... Oh wait, thats impossible cause I'd be dead by the time I strangled myself. Asahi wouldn't like some gay freak like me, would he? Unless of course he was gay as well...but if he doesn't end up gay, I could date Kioko... But the problem is, I don't like her that much anymore... Tanaka could have her and I wouldn't care. ( No offence intended for Kioko) The thing is, I REALLY LIKE Asahi and I want this to work out... I really need to find a way to tell him cus' if I don't, I'll be distracted everytime I'm with him (and that can't happen... It shouldn't happen no matter what... ) Anways, what I'm saying is that if I'm too distracted like all the time, I might mess up a match... A really important one... and I might not be able to focus during class as well and... Also everytime I'm with or close to him I can't think. It's like my mind just goes blank. Anyway even if me and Asahi get together... What will people say of us? Will they be supportive or will they hate us? Then Asahi might break up with me because of that... All the hate... But that's just if we get together, it's not like it's gonna happen anytime soon- wait... what am I saying?!? I have to stay positive! I really like him so... Argggggg!!! Love is so frustrating... Maybe I should try to be upfront with him and maybe... Ask if he's gay...? No... That won't work because he's too sensitive for that and might get uncomfortable at my question (no offence Asahi). I guess I should take a break from love and think more about this until I am ready and know what to do. I am ready, I am ready, yes, I am so ready! OK, no. I am not ready.
Asahi's pov:
Dear diary, I will be straight with you. I am not. I caught Nishinoya with his friggin shirt off. He doesn't have that much abs, but he's still cute... Why... I just wanna hug him so tight, but... Gah... I think Noya kinda messed up practice.... But it isn't his fault either. I also messed up... After looking at that image well... I kinda had a mental image of that... Noya with his shirt of is cute to be honest... ANYWAY, I'm still kinda upset about our practice match with Fukorodani. I mean we messed up... And by "we messed up" I mean me... And Noya.
Well Noya didn't really mess up but- No wait he did mess up- I mean he didn't- Ugh. We all know that he messed up(along with me) but I just can't help but feel upset for him. I mean, imagine getting (kinda) blamed at for something you didn't mean to do on purpose. I would probably cry myself to sleep (probably). And also, I might get depressed, stop coming to practice and slowly slip away from the club like before- Sorry, I'm getting off track... I'm just saying that I'm worried about Noya and what he is gonna do about this situation. But, I'm sure that Noya will be able to pull through and better himself. I just know it. Ok maybe I doubt him a little, but... Oh who am I kidding, I'm going to his house to check on him.
Daichi's pov:
Ok. I am not doing this because suga begged me to. I am not into sentemential stuff, but I decided to give this a try. So no matter what he tells you, do not believe him. So. Today, I had a match with fukorodani. But, we lost. I don't get how we didnt even win one set... Ok I think it's because of noya... But I'm not blaming him. It was also kinda my fault... He kinda asked me a question, and I answered, and the answer was probably stuck in his head for the whole match. His question went like this.

"Hey daichi!" he said, running towards me, " I wanted to ask you a question, but it isn't related to volleyball... So will ya answer the question?" of course, being nice as he really wanted the question answered, I agreed. "so uh daichi.. I always have this feeling when I'm with a certain someone..." I asked wanting to hear more,

" what kind of feeling?" I asked. he answered with a blush on his face,

" well, whenever I'm with this certain someone, and I stare at him for a long time or get a little to close to him, I get nervous and all sweaty and my heart starts beating fast and my face feels hot... Do you know what that feeling is daichi?" I chuckled and said,

" of course I know what this feeling is. " noya looked at me exitedly with a look on his face that said, 'go on, don't stop!' I replied to his look." you're in love noya, in love. " to be honest, he did not take that lightly. He began running around the gym doing laps. Honestly I wanted to do laps anyway, so I let him run. Yeah... So that is all for this diary entry, I'm going to go to sleep now.
Notes :
And that is another successful chapter of my fanfic! Baiiiiii! But.... In the next chapter, I'll add that noya's father is abusive... Yup. Sorry to all the noya stans but I read some asanoya fanfics, and some of them have parents abusing noya. I wanted to write one of those, so yeah!