Chapter 1.

.
.
.
.
Diavolo POV
I wake up slowly and see that I'm in some sort of room. There was another person inside. I stand up and walk to him. He turns around and I look at him. He grabs me by my arm, and kept on touching it.

"You.. You're dead too? You can see me right...?"
He says as looking at me. Dead...? So this is what death is... I nod and ask him to let go. He tells me his name. Yoshikage Kira. I introduce myself to him too. I tell him why we're here and he stays silent for a while, then answers.

"We are dead so we came here after our death."

I realized that, but I certainly don't know how I died. I tell Kira to show me around the place. He nods and shows me around. We then walk around the road. A car was coming towards us. But I didn't mind because we are dead now, right? I was wrong. The car came and hit me before I dodge it.

"D-Diavolo?!" Kira screamed. I was bleeding badly, but somehow I came back to the same room I was in earlier. What happened?.. I wonder to myself.

Wasn't I dead...? How did the car hit me? I get out of the room, I look around to find Kira. A while later, I finally found him.

"What happened...? You died again, how?" Kira said. I told him the best I could since I don't remember that much of what happened. Kira looked at me.

"At least- be careful next time. It's hard to find someone who's a ghost here.."
Kira looked away. I grin at him and tell him I'll be okay. We walk around and talk to each other. I ask him to introduce himself more.

"I... Honestly don't remember much. I don't remember when or how I died. But one thing I could say is that I certainly wont go to heaven."

"............" I stood silent. A few silent moments later, I spoke up.

"Yeah, I get it. I'm sick of people wanting to know my identity. I don't understand why.."
Kira looked at me again.

"Why... Why do we have so much in common?"

"...We do?"

We look at each other and blush a bit.

"Lets just continue walking..." He tells me. I nod slightly.

Kira POV
Me and Diavolo continued walking. It was getting late and the sun was gonna go down soon. I told him if he wants to watch the sun set because it is nice and peaceful. He agreed, so we went to the best place to watch the sun set. We both sat down and watched it.

"...This is actually nice." He tells. I smile at him and respond.

"It really is. It's even better when I have someone to watch it with."
I tell, not realizing what I said. I blush. Diavolo looked at me with his face also blushing.

"I'm glad to meet you, Kira."

"Glad to meet you too, Diavolo."