#2

A four-year old boy’s memory couldn’t even be considered as accurate, but until the present day, Soonyoung was more than sure the accident was all of Junhui’s fault. He had sworn over ten times everytime he recalled the somehow bad luck (or he called it silly fate)—reality—that the Chinese boy had his music major in the same college with him. Even after twelve freaking years, Soonyoung couldn’t forget it.

“You,” Soonyoung pointed an accusatory finger towards Junhui’s nose on their second orientation day. “You’re that Junhui at the playground, aren’t you?”

Of course the latter was confused. He’d just moved back to Korea after few years spending his middle and high school at Shenzen—somehow had forgotten the fact that he had a childhood memories only until he was 12. He frowned as the words slipped from his mouth, “I’m what?”

“You!” the boy who stood in front of him, brows furrowing, pointed so impolitely. “You stained my shoes back then! Don’t pretend you don’t remember, Junhui. I know you’re acting innocent as if you’ve never done anything wrong so you can ignore me.”

Did I even do something wrong to him? Junhui was still indeed confused but tried to not make any riot on his second day as a college student. “I don’t remember.”

“Huh,” he snorted in disbelief. The faded gray haired boy narrowed his eyes. “I’ll never forgive you until you beg on your knees. I’ll guarantee your college life won’t be smooth, Wen Junhui.”