Issue 1 - A lonesome town

A little girl was running through the forest at top speed. With some food in a handbag over her shoulder. She wore a green tunic and a farmer's dress. A man was chasing after her with a pitchfork in his hand.

Man: Goddamnit women! This will be the last time you steal from me!

She continued running and stumbled a bit. So she latched onto a nearby tree and climbed up it to avoid capture. The man caught up to her and looked up in the tree. The girl was silent. She was in fear.

Man: Are you serious? Do you really think you can hide? I'll scale that tree myself!

The girl slid down and hit the man in the head and ran for it once again. However, she tripped on a root that was sticking out of the ground, and the man wasn't that far behind her.

Man: Gotcha!

- - - - - - - -

The little girl stood next to the man in front of a woman at a desk.

Man: I caught her trying to steal my crops! Me and my family slaved away making those trees grow! And they were just perfect for eating too!

Woman: What's your name girl?

???: Terra Lorbia ma'am.

Woman: Alright. I'll write this down. You can leave now.

Man: What about my crops?

Woman: She clearly needs them more than you do, dick.

The Woman walked past the guy and grabbed Terra's hand and walked out of the office house with her and into the outside. The entire town was very old-timey, with small houses and bars.

Terra: Thank you so much Ma'am.

Woman: Call me Miss Los.

Miss Los wore a big brown poncho and had big puffy brown hair. One of her eyes was covered by her hair. She wore loose fitting brown pants and brown worn shoes.

Terra: Well, am I in trouble?

Miss Los: No. I won't punish you. I know your grandparents. They raised you well. Just don't steal okay? We'd be more than happy to get you a job here. Even though you're underaged.

Miss Los laughed joyfully at Terra.

Terra: What's so funny? Did I say something?

Miss Los: No, you just remind me of someone. My son.

Terra: ...Can I go home now?

Miss Los: Yes.

Terra grabbed her bag of apples and looked at Miss Los. She slung the bag on her shoulder and walked away, past many normal looking houses and past the bar. She walked further past all of the civilization and into the woods. There was a lone small house in the woods. On the mailbox were two names. Carl and Ellie. Terra opened the door to the house and entered.

Terra: I got food!

An old man and woman called Terra over to their room.

Ellie: Let me see how these look.

Terra came over and gave her grandmother the bag.

Terra: Freshly picked just like you wanted em!

Ellie: How did you even get these good crops?

Terra: Oh, um. I have my ways.

Ellie: *Sigh*. You stole them. Didn't you? I told you already. We can handle ourselves.