Issue 3 - Armor of An Olympian

5 years later

Terra's look had completely changed. She had long red hair. With her bangs being braided. The rest of her hair was a mess and was sticking up all over the place. She wore a black top like most of the other girls there. Leaving her midriff exposed. And she had long black pants as well. She had a ripped piece of her green tunic as a sort of scarf. Everyone was exhausted from the intense training of the day.

Stick: It's time for sparring. Who will go first?

Stick "looked" around at the many students in his class.

Stick: Terra, me and you.

Terra: *sigh*

Terra walked into the middle of the training field.

Stick: Show me what you got kid.

Terra and Stick circled around each other. Terra closed the gap between her and Stick slowly. She closed the gap with a step-side kick which Stick grabbed. He threw her on the ground. Terra fell on the ground and sprung up with a jumping kick. Stick dodged out of the way. Terra threw a flurry of well placed punches at Stick. Which he avoided. She hit Stick with a kick at the shin. Stick threw a punch at her face and she threw the punch off. She threw a front kick. Stick stepped back and punched her hard in her gut. She spun and went to nail Stick in the head. Stick caught her hand and sprained it. Terra fought on however. Stick threw a hook at her face and missed. Terra threw a punch at Sticks face but before she hit she was elbowed right in the chin and was knocked out cold on the ground. She woke right back up however and Stick helped her up.

Stick: Alright. Next up is Mina and Sae. Terra you get a 20k run.

Terra: Seriously?

Stick: Terra.

Terra: Okay, okay.

Terra started to run the huge perimeter of the field. She thought of the last 5 years. How she hates Stick for his abusive attitude but also loves him for saving her life. She thought about how, throughout the years she became even more skilled and strong all thanks to him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She ran and got back to her quarters. She was sweating and was exhausted from the long day. She felt her bed, ready to call it a day. She grabbed her Artemis book to settle down for the night. She got to the passage about Artemis's lost armor. This brought memories back to Terra.

"Carl: There is a relic out there. The Artemis Armor.

Terra: Really?

Carl: Yes. It's said that it's actually very close to us."

Terra: I wonder if the rumors are true.

Terra closed the book and went to bed. With a bunch of other mattresses being spread across the room. Everyone living in the dojo slept there. But she couldn't fall asleep. The image of the armor in the book coming back to her over and over. Eventually Terra got up and snuck out of the dojo. She was worried about what lurked in the dark. But that armor could help. She had her spear by her side. She looked at her book. It was said the armor laid in a cave. So Terra took off, looking for a cave of some sort.

???: Hey! What the hell are you doing ginger?

Terra turned around. It was Sae. Since she had arrived she worked closely with Stick.

Terra: Uh...I'm going hunting.

Sae: In the middle of the night? Don't lie to my face.

Sae had a dark green long coat over a black top. And had long sweatpants on. She had long white hair that looked as if it almost touched the ground. Like Terra, she wore no shoes.