instantly fell asleep • 15

⚠️TW: slight sexual content

he put his chin on top of hinata's head and fell asleep.

-

kageyama opened the door to his room to find hinata standing there, he was wearing an over sized hoodie and what looked like nothing else. kageyama's eyes grew wide. the sun was just about to set and everybody was getting ready for the day to come to an end yet here he was, waiting outside kageyama's door. 

''hinata what are you doing here? it's late and you need rest so you have energy for tomorrows practice.'' kageyama scolded hinata, trying to cope with the fact that hinata only had a oversized hoodie on.

''i know its sorta late but i need to ask you something'' hinata's voice hid an emotion that seemed like seduction.

''make the question quick''

''well you know how you gave me that massage after practice when my lower back was hurting?'' kageyama nodded, baffled at where this was possibly going ''i just felt bad that you gave me one and i wanted to...return the favour'' hinata took the collar of the hoodie and pulled it down slightly, revealing his collar bone. kageyama swallowed thickly and how seductive it looked.

''did you have something in mind?''

''yes i do, may i come in?'' kageyama nodded and stepped aside, letting hinata into his room and then closed the door behind him. kageyama looked at the smaller boy, not trying to let his mind wander into the gutters.

''so then, whats your idea?'' 

''its kind of embarrassing'' hinata started to fiddle with the strings on his hoodie. ''promise you wont make fun of me?'' kageyama cleared his throat and then nodded.

hinata then took a few steps forward when kageyama took a few steps backwards, trapping him against the wall. as soon as kageyama was on the wall, hinata ripped kageyama's shirt open revealing kageyama's broad chest and abdomen. hinata picked up his hands and began running them down his chest .

hinata's hands suddenly came off of kageyama's chest and reached for the zipper on his hoodie. before pulling the zipper down he looked at kageyama ''do you want me to take off my hoodie?''

kageyama quickly closed his eyes not saying a word. not threatening to open his eyes he heard the zipper being pulled down and the piece of fabric hitting the floor. 

''are you naked?'' kageyama asked, holding his own arms with the opposite arm.

''just open your eyes to find out.'' thats exactly what kageyama did. he took a deep breath and opened his eyes. hinata was just in his underwear, the hoodie behind him. kageyama couldn't help but take in the sight. hinata looked fragile.

''i'm all yours. kiss me. touch me. bite me or whatever you wan't.'' as soon as hinata said that kageyama snapped. he picked up hinata like a koala and threw him on the bed and then climbed over him. his hands roamed over hinata's torso and stopped at his nipples.

kageyama bent down to hinata's nipples and started sucking on one and playing with the other.

''not there k-kageyama.. i-it tickles!'' hinata said squirming.

''it does?'' his hand that was playing with the other nipple guided itself towards hinata's tent in his boxers. ''explain that'' hinata moaned when kageyama gripped his tent.

''a-ahh~ kageyama!'' hinata looked at kageyama with lust filled eyes. he really didn't care about what kageyama wanted to do to his body. he wanted to be ravished by the taller male. to be used for his own pleasure.