Prologue

Vachirawit, also known as Bright, had finished shooting for his upcoming series that will be aired in November this year. He has been working non-stop, from shooting, interviews, and managing his business. He's just almost 23 years old yet he works like he's in his 50s already.

He's been physically, emotionally, and mentally tired. There's been speculation spreading around the internet that Love and Bright are dating. Love had denied it, but the press and netizens weren't satisfied. They kept on assuming, something's happening between Love and Bright.

Going back, Bright went to where his things are and fixed it. He's drained, everyone who attempted to talk to him was warned by his co-worker, Mike.

"Thank you, Mike. You're like my bouncer every time this happens." Bright flashed a forced smile.

"Anything for you, Bright. I know you're tired of work and everything, I just wanted to make you happy and relaxed."

"Thank you, bro. I'll treat you to dinner next time, maybe when we finish filming all the scenes."

"Looking forward to that, Vachirawit." Mike left Bright as soon as he finished gathering his things. Bright said his goodbyes to everyone and immediately went outside.

He saw lots of fans, and the press too. He was confused, what's happening?

"Bright, who's this non-showbiz boy you're dating?"

"How long have you been guys dating?"

"So Love isn't your girlfriend, but it's a boy?"

"Bright, who's Win Metawin?"