Chapter 2

You hit the ground and look to find that you're in front of a tall man wearing a black hoodie with a gold necklace. He was wearing black sweatpants with white sneakers, but you couldn't see his face that well. " I am so sorry, and I didn't mean bump into you like that," He apologized while having his hand out. " Oh, thank you, and don't worry. " I reached for his hand while he pulls me off the ground. We both look behind, and all we see is bright lights coming at us. The man grabs my hand, and we just ran.

" LET GO OF ME " The man still didn't listen, and we all of a sudden we turned the corner and went under a bridge. I snatched my arm to make him let go of me. " WHO ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH," I yelled out. 

" Sorry, paparazzi was coming, and I didn't want you to get run over by them ." The man took off his hat and revealed his face. " What do you mean, who are you ?" I questioned. You can see the face clearly, by the moon hitting us.

 " I'm Timothee Chalamet," He said.

Timothee's Pov:

I was pacing to get away from paparazzi. I had my hat on and just kept my head low. That was a terrible decision since I just ended up on the ground. I looked up and saw this gorgeous woman. She had brown wavy hair, and her front strands out. She had brown eyes and had an outstanding style. " I am so sorry, and I didn't mean to bump into you like that," I apologized while having my hand out. " Oh, thank you, and don't worry," She reached out for my hand, and she just had this relaxed look on her face. I see her look away from me and slightly behind me. We both entirely turn our heads and see flashing lights coming towards us. " Timothee... don't do it ." I didn't listen; I just grabbed her hand and ran.

" LET GO OF ME," She yelled. I couldn't let her go. I didn't want her to get trampled and get smacked by so many cameras. I just ran and ran, and I can hear her yell. I just wanted to stop, but I didn't want her to freak out by so many cameras. Finally, a bridge was in the distance, so we made a turn and just went under it. It seemed safe, no cameras, people around, just us two. We stopped, and she snagged her hand out of mine. " " WHO ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH," She yelled. Her face was filled with anger. Not fear, just anger. "Sorry, paparazzi was coming, and I didn't want you to get run over by them ." Taking off my hat, expecting her to yell and say my name.

She just stared, she didn't say anything. I guessed she knew who I was because she had this surprised look on her face. The only thing she said was, " What do you mean, who are you ?" She questioned. " I'm Timothee Chalamet ."

Melissa's Pov :

Him saying he was Timothee Chalamet didn't affect me. I didn't know who he was. I never saw him on tv before. Then I remember hearing his name all over the streets of New York this morning. "You're the Timothee Chalamet. I keep on hearing," I smirked. " You don't know who I am ?" He whispered to make sure nobody heard us. " No.. well, I have, but I don't ?" I said in a confusing tone. He just stood there but smiled. " Well then, what's your name, if you don't mind me asking ?" He said. " Melissa Thompson."

After that whole encounter, we just talked for hours. Hours and hours until we realized the time. " It's 11, Melissa, and you probably have work tomorrow ". He stated. " Yep.. well, do you mind walking me home ?" I asked. " Oh, sure ." He smiled and just led the way out. He put his hat on to make sure nobody recognized him. We laughed and talked and just honestly having a normal conversation. Of course, it was 11 pm, so the windiest time of New York just gave me shivers all around my body. " hm, are you cold ?" He took off the black hoodie he had on and handed it to me. " Thanks," I smiled while putting it over my head. It smelt like him, his cologne, and a hint of bagels. Yep .. bagels, I thought. Soon we arrived at my apartment.

Timothee's Pov:

While Melissa was walking behind me, I just smirked. I thought to myself If I can have a friend who likes me for me. While her catching up to me, we just talked. We talked about work, life, clothing, and the memories we had. " Well, you know I had to make out with a peach. " I stated. " WHAT!" She giggled. " You did not..was it for a movie ?" " Yep," I affirmed. Few minutes passed, I just saw her arm full of goosebumps. " Hm, are you cold ?" I asked. Of course, she was Timothee, are you stupid. I took off my hoodie and handed it to her. " Thanks ." She smiled while putting it on. Soon after our laughs, we arrived at her apartment. I walked up the steps with her to say goodbye. " Melissa, do you mind if I get your number?" " Sure !" She gave it to me, and we said bye, and I walked down the steps. I looked back at her one more time. She was going up the stairs with a smile on her face.