meeting them (1)

A/N: Hi! This is a new book that my friend Neveah or NaeNae2_yeet suggested, and it's a great idea!! Warning,there is Cursing, fluff,smut,and anything else you might think of!! Enjoy!!

Your Pov: I've had problems in my life because well it's life but I've had a lot of years of hurt, I recently got done with college for animation and film work and it was hell, I was bullied and picked on but it changed when I left, I made a few friends and there cool now enough of me let's snap back to reality.  "Y/N hurry up!! We're gonna be late!!" My brother Gaege yelled from down stairs, "Sorry the dog keeps biting me!! I'm coming!!" I yelled running down the stairs "So, you nervous?" Gaege asks me smirking and I lightly hit him, it's because of Eddie. I've always crushed on him and Gaege caught on, and he makes fun of me for it but he's never told anyone which is great! "Well...kinda.. but! Don't give hints, alright!" I say and he giggles getting into the car, while driving him and I talked about the plan of us and he told me if I don't fuck up, I might join the team!! Which is well...Terrifying. But I won't hesitate to join! When we got there my anxiety hit, I'm about to meet them, holy shit!!! "Come on hurry Y/N" Gaege said opening the door on my side of the car and I hop out, "Don't worry I think they'll like you" he says opening the door to the nice modern house once opening hearing Gaege yell, "BOYS WE'RE HERE" and I hear someone say "We're?" And I see Josh peek from the upstairs corner and I smile and he smiled back getting out from behind the wall and downstairs, " ah, You must be Y/N. Nice to meet you. " Josh says taking his hand out and I shake his hand " indeed, nice to meet you too Josh" I say and he smiled turning upstairs, "EDDIE,MULLY,NARRATOR!M COME HERE!" he tells and I hear the doors open, and walking and I clench my sleeve, and I look up and see Eddie looking at me and I look down instantly and hear him of course do his. " Ay Mami *whistle* " and I in a joke say " Ay Papi *whistle* " back and he smiled " I like her" he says making me smile he walks down the stairs and walks up to me and smiles " Welcome Y/N " he says lightly grabbing my hand and kissing it and Gaege rolls his eyes and I smile and try to hide my blush, "Thanks Eddie" I says and he nods and fully saves and I have back and I turn to Narrator who walks up to me and. ...hugs me I was surprised but I hugged back smiling, he let go and smiled again looking to Josh, " She is perfect here she's fucking hilarious" he said and I remember the times when I made jokes and fucked with Gaege while he recorded with the boys. Though I smiled and Josh nodded and Gaege just walked to the couch and say down. "EDDIE!!! can you show Y/N around please" Josh said and Eddie nodded he then looked at me and grabbed my hand and showed me around. While he showed me I got to know him spoke some Spanish to each other and laughed, when we were done we went to the couch and I sat down, " Narrator's right she is funny" Eddie says, "I told you!" He replies and the others laugh, we all just chilled and ate and slept, I slept on the couch because already fell asleep then, and that was it. I can't wait for Tomorrow!!!

A/N: I LOVE THISSSS!! I hope y'all love it and I'll see you soon and if you want a scene or another X Reader let me know in the comments!!