Can i stay the night

Toya's POV:
Toya's mind(what is going on right after I open the door I see a crying Tenko I asked what happened but no response maybe I'll ask him later when he feels better)Hey it's ok you don't half to tell me if you don't want to.
Tenko's POV:
In his mind(when I heard what Toya ask all said was nothing instead it made me cry more maybe I can trust him if sister did then so can I)No!I do want to tell but only you so can we go to your room so I can tell you"sure if that's ok with you mom"
Rei POV:
You guys can I'll be down here making dinner.
Toya's POV:
So now what do want to tell me I'm ears.
Tenko's POV:
W-well I killed my whole family on accident I didn't mean to but after my last beating from my dad I was forced to sleep outside.
After he told what happened.
Toya's POV:
Oh my lord! Are you ok."yeah I'm fine"you sure because you look really injured and look like you need someone to comfort you.
Tenko's POV:
No I'm not fine!Im a murderer Toya.
Toya's POV:
Well even if you are I don't care!So please trust me!(hugs Tenko)"wait really even if you know that I could easily kill you"Yes.Now do want some hugs and cuddles.
Tenko's POV:
Not right now I'm kinda hungry"ok"
Once they ate dinner
Tenko's POV:
Can I show you something once we get back to your room Toya."Sure"
Once they got to Toya's room
Well you see Toya Can change my form.
Toya's POV:
?
Tenko's POV:
(Turns into a white bunny rabbit with red eyes)
Toya's POV:
Wait your a bunny rabbit!
Tenko's POV:
Turns back into human)Yes I'm part bunny rabbit.So if you don't like it and think I'm a freak then I'll just leave.
Toya's POV:
NO!I don't think your a freak I think your a cute adorable bunny.
Tenko's POV:
Wait really I thought you would hate me
Toya's POV:
Never why"Because sometimes when I change back to human I need blood to drink"Then you can drink some of my blood if you want"Wait really bu-"No buts drink some from my arm."If you say so"
After Tenko drinks some of Toya's blood
Toya's POV:
Now do you want cuddles.
Tenko's POV:
Sure.
A few minutes later
Hey Toya"Yeah"Can you keep what just happened a secret''Sure"Also can I stay here for a little wile?

To be continued......

I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.