Housing

*please bare with me there will be a lot of errors*

Inner Thoughts:
Getting to the housing was easy having to meet the people who live in it were not.

First person POV:
*Sigh* "that was a long drive I guess I should call mom and tell her I got here safe." *Pulling my phone out I tap on my message's and click good ole mommy's number*

"Hey mom i-"
"HEEeeEEeY WHATSTHEPLAcELOoklIKEISITCuTEAREYoUShARiNGWiTHABOoOooOooOy?"
"Mom I-" * feeling as though I'd never get a word out I had to do something*

"OUuuuuDONt-"

"MOoOom!!!!!"
"Yes?"
"Let me talk women"
"Oh sorry dear I was just so excited for my little baby going off"
*sigh* "I called because I wanted to tell you that I got here safely"
"Oh are you okay I'm sorry"
"I'm fine it's just I'll call you when I get settled"
" nonononoonononono dear you cant just stay at housing get out there and Go. Get." *Dramatic pause*
"Mom don-"
"llllLllLllLLLlLlLLlIIiiIiiIiItTtTttTyYyYyyYyY!!!!"
"Oh god no mom goodbye I'll talk to you later"
"Bye sweetie have fun but not-" *click*

I sigh while putting my phone in my backpack "that one woman can be so much sometimes or she can be just right depending on her mood."
As I got out of my car my backpack hit my iced coffee and spilled all over my leather seats. *ugh* "Whatever I'll do it later" I close the door and open it just as quickly before the doors lock my keys in "Cant forget those" so I get them and pop the trunk. I take out my luggage and pull on the handle so I can roll it because if I have to carry-

Third person POV:
Just as she pulled the handle it broke off and well she kinda went backwards after she pulled so hard. As she hit the ground she felt her butt bones feeling the burning sensation. She groans she hasn't even got into the housing and she can't type her essay for god knows how long. As she sighs she gets up and a shadow appears over her.

First person POV:
As I sigh "Damn that really hurt" rubbing my butt-ox I noticed the sun going away as if being blocked by a cloud and I look at the ground. Is the cloud a shape of a person?!??? I look up and see this beautiful girl she's god like and I see on her necklace tag that she is in the same room as me but she's already in uniform which means she was here for the summer program or she got here before me. "Hi I'm Elizabeth Callz I saw you took a pretty nasty fall need help?"

Elizabeth Callz