Take my Hand: Part 1

(Bee POV)

I wake up from my luxurious sleep. I inhale the sweet cheeks and chirps from the birds, but of course that won't last long once---

"ARRRAGGGGGHHH!!!! NOOOOO I DIEDDD!!!!!" ---nevermind, Mitchel's already up. I hastily get out of my bed and go I to the kitchen. I make my morning tea and get some strawberries and Nutella out. I settle down back in my bed with my cup of tea, strawberries, and Nutella in grabbing reach. I start to doze off...---

"GRASER!!!!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL ME??????" ---yep and there's my wake up call. I calmly put on my bee slippers, get out of bed, and knock on Mitchel's door.

"Hold on." I hear him say faintly. He opens the door and glares at me instantly.

"Can you please turn down YOUR volume?" I ask jokingly.

"I'll see what I can do," he replies smirking. I quickly grab my untouched breakfast and walk into his room. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to do a Q and A livestream soon. The honeys have been asking for a while."

He quickly mutes his mic. "Well you see... I just don't really feel like it," he shrugs. I give him the 'Tell me what's wrong' glare.

"It's nothing!" He exclaims. I calmly put down my breakfast on his bedstand and I try to get comfortable, I mean we're friends, nothing weird about that.

"Mitchel Straub, tel me what's wrong THIS INSTANT!" I command him.

"Alright, alright! Geez Bee... Well there have been some twitter rumors..." He starts, "... About us..." I start to glare at him furiously. "And well... I just don't want all the questions about the 'rumor'." He admits.

"Mitchel... What's the rumor?" I ask him worriedly. He quickly takes out his phone, realizing that he has 17 unread texts from Graser, Mitchel he forgot he had muted himself. Yet he ignores the texts and pulls up twitter. He goes to the worldwide trending hashtags. Being 7th on the list was #straubeebang. I gasp at the sight. If it was only a few people doing that hashtag, there would be no worries; considering that this is a worldwide trending hashtag, this could get really bad. Mitchell sighs and pulls up his main page which is filled with #struabeebang tweets. 'Man Straub, I didn't know you' drake it to third base with Bee... #straubeebang' 'Oh my god Straub I can't believe you took her innocence away! #shame #straubeebang' 'I knew this would happen! I just didn't know it would get leaked! Lol! #straubeebang'. His homepage was filled with tons of posts like that.

"Mitchel! How the hell did this start?!" I ask furiously. I literally pissed off. I angerly grab a strawberry and dip it into my Nutella and eat it, hoping that would cool me down. Surprisingly, IT DIDN'T!

"I'm not sure---" his jaw drops once he sees the tweet that started it all. Apparently Peckett had been trying to get into our apartment and heard moans and groans and swearing coming from within, which had been from a fan fic we were reading---for fun. Mitchel had thought it would be a good idea to act it out. I guess Peck recorded the moans and groans and swearings. But also there was another video it was of Mitchel and I sleeping under the covers, with my hair all messed up and arms all over the place. And I'll tell you this, it is NOT what it looks like! We had fallen asleep while thinking of ideas for videos.

"What the hell... Why the fuck would Peckett do something like that?!" Mitchel had yelled. Him and I were pissed off. I finish off my last strawberry and go back to my room.

To relax and calm down I had gone to teamspeak to talk to some friends for advice. Of course there's only one person on. Bayani. I sigh but make a call with him. He answers right away. He can see that I'm on the verge of crying from all these rumors.

"Hey Bayani, wanna get on cube season 2? I still gotta upload and I need only one more clip," I say trying to hold back my tears.

"Bee are you ok? Is there something on your mind?" Bayani calmly replies back in a very caring voice.

--------------------------------

(Bayani POV)

I ask her if she's ok, then instantly she breaks down.

"Bee... I'm here for you." I tell her caringly. Sam jumps up on my lap hoping for some attention. "Even though this is just a digital computer screen, Bee, I am always here for you."

I stare into her eyes which are forming tears.

"Thank you Bayani... But do you promise that you'll always be there?" She asks me with her sweet delicate voice.

"I promise." I whisper back at her.

"Now, uh, should we film the clip?" She asks while drying her eyes. I never really noticed how beautiful she really is until now. Her rosy cheeks, beautiful green eyes, her bright smile... Her beauty is endless. How come I've never noticed this until now?

Anyways, I go into the Cube Smp season 2 world and meet Bee at spawn to do a transaction.

"Bayani, I'm not giving anything higher than 5 Diamonds for the two saddles!" she laughs.

"6 diamonds!" I bargain.

"4 diamonds!" She says convincingly.

"5 diamonds?" I agree on.

"Okay!" She perked up up and giggles. Man, her giggle is so cute.

She ends the clip. "So Bayani... Wanna do some Survival Games tomorrow?" She asks me.

"Gladly," I smile back at her.

Author's Note:

Hello guys! What did ya think of the chapter? By the way, I know it's starting off slow and BORNING, but trust me, it'll get better. By the way I should be uploading a new story AT LEAST once a week. So enjoy the series!