06 💚

💚𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟹:𝟶𝟶 𝙿

💚
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝟹:𝟶𝟶 𝙿.𝙼
💚

Alvaro smacked Mattia with all his might making a loud sound echo in the room. Everyone fell silent and stood shocked.

"Damn" they heard before somebody started cackling. They looked over and saw a drunk Kairi stumbling over to his family and friends.

"Mommy?" Elyssa whispered in confusion.

"Let's go get ice cream Lyss" Robert whispered , taking the child away from the scene that was only about to get worse.

"Kairi why're you day drinking?" Mattia asked, ignoring the sting of the slap on his face from Alvaro's nasty slap.

"Why do you care? You're too busy cheating on me" Kairi slurred , pushing pass the taller male "why the fuck are you even home ?" Kairi spat sitting at the table.

"Alv we should lea-"

"Nope because if this bitch does anything to Kai I'll kill him" Alvaro growled with his fists balled up. Kairi giggled and shook his head, running his fingers through his long messy hair.

"Go Alv , I'll be fine" Kairi reassured smiling. Alvaro looked over at Kairi and sighed, he walked over and kissed his forehead.

"I love you bunny" Alvaro whispered

"I love you more bubby" Kairi responded giggling.

"Love you kai" Vic said grabbing Alvaro's hand in a tight grip so he couldn't hit Mattia when they passed by but that didn't stop him from glaring.

"You disgust me" Alvaro hissed at the confused man before they left.

Mattia rolled his eyes and looked at kairi's drunken state. "Kairi what're you talking about cheating?" Mattia asked putting his brief case down and sitting next to Kairi only to frown when the shorter got up, stumbling to the kitchen island a few feet away.

"Kai...." Mattia whispered, gulping in fear.

"Twenty five thousand dollars Mattia" Kairi mumbled out.

"What?" Mattia asked nervously, sweat instantly breaking on his forehead and his hands getting clammy.

"TWENTY FIVE GRAND MATTIA" Kairi yelled , throwing an apple that sat in a bowl at the man's head. In any other case Kairi would instantly apologize but he was furious and hurt also it wasn't helping that Mattia was playing dumb. Kairi was starting to sober up and he was growing more furious by the minute.

"OW, Kai I-"

"No , no you can't, twenty five thousand dollars was taken out of our account and it was YOU who got it" Kairi cried "what're you doing Mattia?" Kairi growled, pointing at the man.

"How'd you even know?" Mattia asked in confusion, rubbing his aching head after the impact of the Apple. He didn't expect Kairi to check their account , he was gonna replace the cash later that evening. In all actuality, Mattia had transferred the money already , it only had to be processed.

"OF ALL THE SHIT YOU COULD SAY , YOU'LL ASK HOW I KNOW? MATTIA ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Kairi yelled with tears rolling down his cheeks "are you cheating on me?" Kairi asked softly, sniffling with a deep frown dancing on his face.

The older man sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"No piccolo I'm not cheating" Mattia said looking Kairi in the eyes.

"Then where'd the money go?" Kairi asked quietly.

"Roshaun, Kai he fell into some financial issues and I had to help him out, he asked me to keep it quiet because he was ashamed, that included not telling my adorable husband" Mattia spoke smoothly , slowly walking over to Kairi. The smaller sighed deeply , starting to feel guilty about assuming the worst, this was his husband for all of eight years after all.

"Why didn't you tell me from the start?" Kairi whispered, hugging Mattia.

Because I just thought of that excuse, Mattia thought , hugging Kairi back tighter. The man wasn't cheating but he couldn't tell Kairi what he was doing with the money either. It was going to break their perfect family apart for sure.

"Because I didn't wanna out my best friend like that but don't ever assume I'm cheating okay? I don't ever want to lose you" Mattia said speaking truthfully before pulling the man into a passionate kiss. Kairi of course kissed back , melting into his husbands touch. They slowly pulled away and Kairi bit his lip.

"Fuck me" Kairi requested looking at Mattia with lust filled eyes.

"No problem" Mattia whispered before picking Kairi up bridal style and leading them to their mast bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~

Ouuuuu