Miss You!

Miss You!

My favorite senior citizen was my grandfather[dad's dad]. I do not know much about my mom's dad as he passed away years before I was born. I've heard so many things about him from my mother. I wish I could see him.

Talking about my dad's dad, he is the most wonderful, forgiving and understanding person I have ever seen. I have never heard him raise his voice. I heard from my dad that he was a hardworking and highly determined person. He had a lot of willpower, I guess. He is such a calm and cool person. If I ask something to my uncles and dad about my grandad, all I could hear was praises. And praises. And praises.

I was always in his room chatting with him and listening to stories[actually, story]. I used to like him a lot. I guess I was his favorite granddaughter too. I would often go to his room and ask him to tell me a story. He would tell me the story which he probably told his children-the story of the hungry mouse. I guess it was the only story he knew and whenever we ask him for a story he would tell us this one story again and again. Never was I bored to listen to this story repeatedly. The story of the hungry mouse, in his words and in his voice was the best ever story in the world. It was everybody's favorite story, I guess.

Earlier, when I was little, I used to pinch the wrinkled skin on his arm and it would slowly spring back in shape. That amused me a lot at that time. He also scared me a lot, for fun, by shaking the artificial set of teeth in his mouth. I now find it funny. He was the best grandfather ever. I loved him a lot!

Later,years back, when we moved into a new house I would always fight with him for the tv remote. I would wanna watch cartoon,he would wanna watch the live cricket match. The tv in my room did not have my favorite cartoon channel. I was so stubborn and I argued till the end to watch cartoon in the tv which was in the living room. His room did not have a tv since we just moved into the new house and the tv was not fixed yet. So he came to the living room to watch it and I spoilt everything. He then gave up and went to his room all sad. My cousin had also done that to him once. I regret doing that and so does my cousin as it was the last time we EVER fought with him for the remote...

It has been almost six years since he left us, forever. But he is still alive in all our hearts. I'm sure that he touched all our hearts and earned a permanent place in our hearts, with his great personality and an awesome character. I miss you Dadaba! (what I call my granddad).

May GOD bless him and grant him heaven for all the good deeds he has done throughout his life.

Hi! This is about my awesome grandfather! Hope you like it!

Vote! Comment! And fan if you like!

Byeee! :)