6.

Rebecca's POV
Today was day two of the experiment and I went to guy to guy. I don't know what Colby was doing to me but I knew that I wanted more. My friends were supportive and they listened to my doubts and the one who helped me out the most was Ashley. I came here to find a husband but I'm going to walk out of here with a new friend for life. I stand outside of the new pod door and I took a deep breath in I just hoped that Colby was on the other side.

I opened the door and I walked to the couch and sat down and waited for him to speak. Then I heard that voice that I've been looking forward to talk to all day it was Colby.
Colby: Hello.
Rebecca: Hello.
Colby: I've missed you.
Rebecca: Me too.
Colby: I think we need to talk.
Rebecca: Okay how about you go first.
Colby: Okay. Rebecca I really like you and it's going towards love and I knew from the first conversation that we had that you were special. I didn't know how you felt until Ashley told me what you wanted.

Rebecca: I'm going to kill her.
Colby: It wasn't just her every single other woman who I talked to today they all told me how great you really are. That is when I relized that I didn't like you I love you.
Rebecca:Colby after my conversation with you I went to bed that night and all I could think about was you. How you would cuddle me at night and how many kids we would have. I knew that I was in love with you and that scared me. Colby you're the first guy who I feel safe with.

Colby: Really?
Rebecca: Yes really Colby I love you too. You can't see me but I'm in tears because you just proved to me that you are special.
Colby: I'm in tears too because never has a woman tell me that in my life.
Rebecca: I wish I could hug you and kiss you.
Colby: Me too.
Rebecca: I will talk to you tomorrow?
Colby: Yeah you will.
Rebecca: I love you.
Colby: I love you too.
Rebecca walked out of the room and she was still crying Ashley saw her and she hugged her immediately. Rebecca hugged Ashley back.

Ashley: Are you okay?
Rebecca: These are happy tears.
Ashley: So what happened?
Rebecca: Colby told me that he loves me and I have you to thank for it.
Ashley: Why me?
Rebecca: Because you told him what I told you and then he told me every single girl that he talked to all they did was talk about me.
Ashley:I'm so happy for you.
Rebecca: I got the feeling that this might be my last night here so I wanted to ask you a question.
Ashley: What's that?
Rebecca: Will you be a bridesmaid at my wedding?
Ashley: Yes did he propose?
Rebecca: No but he is going to do it.