~chapter 1~: "new rumors"

It was all normal at first...

Nothing was wrong...

Until...It happened...

_________________________________________ 

Y/N POV:

It was a normal day, school had ended and I was on my way back home.

I was listening to some music, but since I didn't have time to keep looking at my phone I just put my playlist on shuffle play. That song that came on...I absolutely LOVED. It was the opening for my favorite anime! "Toilet Bound Hanako-kun"! I blasted the music up because I didn't really care for all the outside noises...but....that mistake would soon lead to something terrible....

.

.

Next thing I know..I get hit by a truck...It didn't hurt that much though.

But all I saw beside me...was a broken phone and a pool of blood, my blood...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"hey hey, have you heard? there's a new wonder in the school....you haven't? well..allow me to tell you about...Ajisai-chan."

"If you would like to summon them you must go to the garden club. Their always there. You look for the only unnatural flower.. but its in different places.. you then pick the flower.."

"There are 8 petals, you pick each petal...chanting their name.. Ajisai, Ajisai,...if you succeed they will give you good luck as long as you hold on to the flower crown they give you... Break or purposely rip, and you will face consequences..."

"it Is also said that she is from a different world..they died an unknown death..."

.

.

what happened after their death is lead in your imagination.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.