Untitled Part 1

I would just like to say, that no one cares. Not really anyway. Some might pretend, some might even "try to help". But honestly, they are just doing it for themselves. People are the most hurtful, selfish creatures on the planet. They only do what makes themselves feel better or progresses their own interests. It is amazing to watch how we allow people to fall around us, or even destroy themselves, and we say to ourselves, "Its their own fault, they should have made better choices." or "Well, they were asking for it, they should have known better." But when we each and every one of us are in that exact situation, we sit there crying, wishing someone would help us. Yet, if we make it out alive, we turn right around again and continue judging others, making excuses about "How we made it, they could too, if they really wanted." Whats also funny (sarcastically speaking) is how we each try to make ourselves feel better about the failure of others. Putting an arm around them, telling them how we have been there, but honestly, no one really gives a shit. They are just happy they aren't in your position and can't wait till you leave so they don't have to feel bad any more. I wonder if its even in our psychology to actually care, or are we destined to be sociopathic as a species. Always only looking out for ourselves. The sad thing is, at this point in our evolution, being a self-centered asshole is the only way to actually make anything of yourself in this world. So it seems to me that change is impossible, cause with every action is an equal reaction. So shit will continue to breed shit and this world will continue with each one of us clawing our way to the top and stomping on everyone around us and still pretending to care.