thank you @dulect

it was thursday and science class befor the weekend starts, the teacher assigned us to work as a group and solve some shit on a paper, the class started solving including me and maitha , @Memoshilovesu , meanwhile afra ,  @dulect , started saying shit like a parrot repeating the same shit over and over and over and over again.

she keeps saying '' no one likes you, everyone hates you,i hate you, i am your best friend just cause u make me laugh only, i swear everyone hates you, nobody likes you, i hate you you hear that i hate you'' to be reall i didnt take it personally cause i know she is joking around.

The science teacher was really upset with afra since the beginning of the lesson, idk why.

BACK TO THE POINT.

she told afra to shut the hell up but as afra she didnt she kept repeating the same thing over and over and over again, until the teacher told me '' you will regret it shamma she wouldnt i know u will cause you r listening to her ignore her cause she wouldnt regret her mistake.'' at that time i swear i wanted to laugh my ass of but i kept whisper laughing ( is that a real word?) afra said '' no why you are saying that i care about my mark ikn class'' the teacher said '' i am not talking to you'' and afra said smthing tthat made the whole class laugh, she said '' even though u r not talking to me u r still saying bad stuff about me infront of me this is 7arraaaaam'' te teacher wanted to help her nerves so she kept quite.

after that the class started packing up their shit, afra wrote a note not 2 notes to me and wrote sex on my flash that made me really upset ( the pic of the notes is on the chapter called shamma in a story written by @dulect called kanye shits on you the pic is on the side also read the chapter ). i was really upset that i told her not to touch me an i stormed out of class with maitha beside me laughing at what happened earlier in class .

----------------------------

AT HOME.

my parents wanted my flash for some reason and saw what was on it and dun dun duuuunn i was on the floor with red marks and almost purple marks on me arms and my thies after that i am grounded for 2 months

THANK YOU @dulect.

-------------------------

we have a math quiz on sunday and science hw do everyone dare that afra would come and copy my answers?

hope u enjoyed the chapter.... -_-