Heading To The Boatyard (Part 1)

My Sister And Bestie Shari And I Have Plans To Be At The Boatyard For A While For Fun And 2 Get Out Of The House. Once We Were There We Parked Our Car Or Should I Say My Sister And Bestie Shari Drove Us There. We Gotten Out Of The Car And We Walked Around For A While And Chatted With Some Friends And Was Having A Good Time. Even With The Guy Who Keeps Looking At Me. I Said To Amy Who's That Guy? That's William Clyde Elliott The 2nd. (Chase Elliott). She Said. He Even Knows About You're Past Relationships And Even Though He Knows About Denny Hamlin And Races Against Him It's All Good. She Said. Plus He Knows He's Your Ex Boyfriend. I Said Wonderful. He's A Trusting Man And Keeps Secrets. Finally Amy Says Chase Please Come Here, I Want U To Meet Someone. So He Walks Over And She Says This Is Melanie. It's So Nice To Meet You. He Said. I Am So Sorry About Your Past Relationships. He Said. Me Too. I Said. As We Were Talking And Carrying On I Suddenly Looked Over And There Is My Ex Boyfriend Denny Hamlin. SHIT! I SAID. What's Wrong Melanie? Amy Said. My Sister And Bestie Shari Oh DAMN! Denny! I Said. My Blood Pressure Was Getting High. He Smiled At Me And Of Course I Was Getting Aggravated So I Just Walked Away And Went For A Walk Minding My Own Business And Realizing I Was Getting Or Being Followed. So I Heard Melanie, We Need To Talk. He Said. Everyone Was Definitely Watching. Esp Chase Elliott! So I Stopped And I Turned Around To Face Him And We Both We're Talking And Denny Said ARE YOU GOING WITH THAT GUY OVER THERE? HE SAID. WHAT'S IT MATTER IF I DO? I Ain't Going With You Anymore. I Said. And What If I Do? I Said. Shar Was Like Damn Chase! Amy Said Shit Chase. You Go! Is Melanie Talking About Me? He Said. Of Course She's Talking About You. Shari Said. Both Of You Just Met Too. Amy Said. It's Obviously She Trusts You More Than Her Own Ex Boyfriend Denny Hamlin. Shar Said. Denny And I Were Having Some Words Than I Said That's It Damnit We're Through And Leave Me Alone. Go Ask Someone Else Out. I Told Him. He Was So Mad That Denny Walked Off And I Sat On The Chair Or Bench And Did A Lot Of Thinking. Now's You're Chance Chase. Amy Said. Go Shari. Chase Took A Deep Breath And Walked Over To Me. He Said Is This Sit Or Spot Taken? I Said No. So He Sat Down Next To Me And We Were Just Talking And Having A Good Time. Denny Came Back And Says WHAT R U DOING? That's None Of Your Business. Chase Said. We Do Race Against Each Other But Damn Leave My Woman Alone. He Said. I Stood There And I Was Shocked To Hear That.