•~9~•

Allison's POV
I hear a knock on my window, I look over and see Willa and Wynter "Whats with you guys and coming though my window" I say laughing. They laughed with me I looked at there dresses "you guys look beautiful" I say, they smile "well now it's your turn" Willa says.

They both sit me in to my make-up mirror, Willa working on my make up and Wynter doing my hair. When they where done the toke the dress and pushed me into the bath room with it "we will be at the dance, join us when your ready" I hear Willa shout "ok!" I shout.

<time skip>
I'm finally ready I took a look at myself in the mirror, "woah,I almost didn't realize myself for a moment there" I say giggling at my own joke.

I walk out of the house, heading to prawn

<more time skipped>
I arrived at the entrance, I take a deep breath before heading inside. I spot Willa and Wynter talking in the corner, I walk up to them both "hey guys" I say as Wynter jumps a little before turning to look at me "wow, you look amazing" Willa says "thanks guys" I say. I look around to see everyone dressed up looking amazing, i spot my sister and Zed. I needed to talk to them but I did want to ruin there moment so I wait. I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Wyatt, he looked absolutely stunning. "Hey Allison you look beautiful" he says, I blush "Thanks, you look good to" I see him smile and hold his hand out asking me to dance I accept and we walked to the dance floor.

(The video with Addison and zed dancing my YouTubes not working right now sorry)

We both slowly leaned in but stoped once we felt the ground shake, I was about to fall in but Wyatt caught me. We all ran towards the hall way where it stoped "the energy from the moonstone must have created the fall bite, if we follow this crack it may lead us to the moonstone" I heard Zed say "so it's only buried and not destroy" Addison says after them. The ground shakes a little more "we have to get to it" Wynter says " quickly while we still can" Willa says I was the first to jump in with Willa behind me, Wyatt stayed to help the others. "It's this way, I see the light coming from sea brook power" Willa says we all run towards the light and finally made it to the moonstone . We all take our necklaces off, and put it on the moonstone every one else's eyes glow yellow but mine glows purple. The ground shakes again "We have to move it out of here" I say the rest of the wolfs nod " legend says that together our pack can move the stone " Wyatt yells and everyone try's to pick it up but fails.

"It's to heavy" Wynter says "There's not enough of us" Willa says in a worry tone. "Then maybe you need to expand your pack" Addison comes in with the rest "Addison?" Willa ask "we can't here to help come on every one we got this" Addison says . Everyone lifted the moon stone but the ground shook and it dropped out of our hands along with a big bolder that blocked the way. " Chambers collapsed we can't carry the moon stone" Wyatt says "Zed your Z-band still broken, Zed take it off life this, you can do this" Eliza told Zed "I'm not ready, what if I lose control" Zed said looking nervous, the ground shakes more "Zed, you have to" Addison said, Zed looked around at everyone to see there all scared. He then looked down at his Z-band before taking it off, his veins started to show and he roared before turning to the boulder and picking it up. We all lifted the moonstone and rushed it out before dropping it, I hear a grunt from Zed and hear the boulder about to drop. My eyes widened and I pushed him out of the way before it crushes him.

"ALLISON!!!" Is all I hear be for everything turns black.