🌸 Cuddles and Date Night 🌸

(just like first chapter please correct me if something is misspelled and regular highschool no murder😃)

BEEP        BEEP        B
                                     E
                                       E
                                         P

Goes an alarm, Sakura reaches over and turns it off as she goes to roll out of bed she feels an arm wrap around her. She turns to see her swimmer girlfriend holding tightly onto her "Aoi..." no response
"Aoi I need to leave" Sakura hears a grunt then Aoi rubs up against her back "noooo....." Says a muffled whiny voice
"Aoi, i need to go to the gym"
"not today hmph..."
"Aoi come on"
"Sakuraaaaaa-......please" Aoi says lifting her head up giving Sakura the puppy dog eyes
"Hmm" Sakura blushes her girlfriend now too cute for her to handle
"fine."
"YAY!!!" Aoi grabs Sakura bringing her down onto the bed, they cuddle for the rest of the morning falling back to sleep and waking up around lunch time.

"Hmm" Sakura grunts as her eyes open she rolls over and See's Aoi staring at her "well good evening sleepyhead" she giggles
"heh you're the one who made me sleep in."
"True but do you want to go out to eat?"
Sakura thinks to herself about that question
"sure, 'where do you want to go?" They ask at the same time
"jinx" Aoi says
"ya got me, but seriously where do you want to go?" Sakura asks again
"uh there's that new fancy restaurant down the road"
"Let's go there then, love" Sakura smiles. They both get up and get ready for their outing, "hello, how are you? My darling, today?" Aoi sings as she comes out of the bathroom her makeup done and suit fancy. Sakura spins around in her dress "every little thing you do I do adore" Sakura sings back brushing some hair back from Aoi's face, Sakura is wearing her red floral dress with daisies all over it. Aoi is wearing a dark red suit with a daisy in her pocket "let's go love" Aoi says sticking her arm out for Sakura to grab "yes, let's go" Aoi jumps and kisses her tall girlfriend before they leave their house.

*they arrive at the restaurant*

"One table please" Aoi says to the waiter
"yess right this way ma'am" they reply
"come on Sakura" Aoi says with their arms still interlocked.
"This is your table your waiter will be with you in a minute"
"thank you sir" Aoi says taking a seat along with Sakura "this is nice I've never been to a restaurant like this" Sakura says "yeah me neither but it's cool right?"
Sakura laughs "yes very cool Aoi."
The waiter comes back and Aoi and Sakura order there food along with starters which are salads and the complimentary bread most places have, they finish their main food an get desert "chocolate covered donut with ice cream middle" Sakura reads aloud from the menu. "Yes" Aoi says "what?" Sakura asked confused "I want that" Aoi says "hmmm.." Sakura looks at Aoi and back at the picture than back at Aoi, Aoi of course doing the cute face to get what she wants *donut* "fine we'll get it" Sakura giggles.
"Your chocolate covered donut with ice cream center" the waiter says placing the plate of donut monstrosity on their table "do you want some?" Aoi asks with a fork and butter knife in her hands. "Sure" Sakura says Aoi then proceeds to cute it in half and hands Sakura a fork they both take a bite at the same time "oh" they both say "hmmm" Aoi says salivating "I love donuts, but not as much as I love you saku" she says with a mouth full leaning forward in her chair.