Chapter Twenty-Two

This Chapter Has Violence. I hope it is okay. I want to write a bad ass female for once. So, here is me trying :)

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. I WANT TO KNOW HOW EVERYONE LIKES THIS STORY!

 I WANT TO KNOW HOW EVERYONE LIKES THIS STORY!

I remember that time when you took my hand

Looked into my eye said, "I got you, darling"

Shivers up my spine and down my back

Somersaults inside my stomach

You let the sparks fly high into the night

And I tried to hold them

I'm reeling in the ash and smoke

'Cause you came and broke my heart wide open

Chapter Twenty-Two - Angel WingsNephele's POV 

Nephele's POV 

I run for as long as I can, pushing though the crowds of people. All colours of the diverse rainbow flow freely past me as I push onward, trying to evade the men after me.

This area of the city, the area in which the centre isles of the city were connected to the outer, were a lot more crowded than I initially had taken notice too. This was probably a good thing as well as the crowds helped me hide.

I left the violet eyed woman's stall almost immediately after those men spotted me, and I had since crossed the cobbled street that ran a circuit around the moat that sectioned the city into the two parts; outer and inner city. Lilith said something about a 'centre' before she teleported, or as Lucifer says the technical term, 'Winnowed', away. The bustling crowds became denser as soon as I set foot onto the other side of the street which was separated from the market place by two tram tracks which looped around this circuit continuously all day.

I slowed down as soon as I hit the crowds of people though, more pushing through and past the figures to try and gains some distance between me and those men. I wouldn't be able to take on all three at once.

Whilst I was pushing through these people, I couldn't help but think of Lucifer. Our relationship, if that is what you would call it, was growing rapidly. I was more comfortable around him and I openly displayed signs of affection which previously had seemed like a horrible thing to ever do. I wanted to comfort him earlier, like it was a natural instinct to do so.