O1

Hi, I am Eunsoo. 18 years old, and I'm a figure skater.

Ive always loved the night sky. Looking at the stars would relax me. It's just beautiful.

Tonight, I was at the park looking up the night sky. Exams were finally over.

I thought of going to a convenience store to buy snacks to eat as I watch the sky.

Arriving, I heard a sigh from a male who seemed stresses out? I shrugged, and went inside the store.

Making my way to get a milk carton, I bumped into a male, again, by accident.

"I'm so sorry!" I apologised to the male, proceeding to help him pick up his things. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to." I continued to apologise.

"It's okay. No big deal." I looked up to him and oh boy is he handsome.

"I'm really sorry." I said.

"As I said, it's alright. No more need to say sorry. I'll be going now." He said, a smile plastered onto his face.

He walked the opposite way. I continued to walk to the drinks section.

About to take a milk carton, a hand was also going to take it, I looked at the person.

"Oh hi. It's you again." I said, smiling.

"You can get that. I'll just get something else." He said. I took the carton of milk and passed it to him.

"You can take it. Take it as my apology for bumping into you a while ago."

"No. You have it. It's the last stock. Take it." He said pushing the drink back to me.

Defeated, I said:

"Thanks, I guess." I bowed. He answered back with a smile.

"Since we keep crashing into each other, what's your name?" The male said.

"Lim Eunsoo. What's your name- oh wait! I think I've seen you somewhere?" I said pointing at him, trying to remember where I saw him.

I received a giggle from him. "I'm Park Sunghoon."

"That's why you're familiar. I haven't seen you in a while."

"I was busy with other things."

"Uhm... I need to go. See you next time?" I said.

"Yeah, see you." He smiled.

I paid for the milk and cereal bar I took from the store, and left afterwards.

Back at the park, I sat down at the swings, proceeding to eat after.

I looked up towards the sky, admiring the stars.

Season starts in two days. Should I ditch school tomorrow? I guess I will.

Minutes turned into an hour. She watched the stars for an hour, then soon decided to go home, for tomorrow is going to be a long day of practicing.

10:03 am*

I arrived at the ice rink. One more day before a new season starts.

As soon as I finished putting on my skates, I entered the ice rink and started to glide around.

Gliding around, I tied my hair into a bun [low effort bun btw].

Hours and hours already passed, I was still practicing.

The clock ticked 2:37 pm. 2:37 in the afternoon was the time I ate lunch.